💖56💖

*MayWard's Merry ang Pasko! The Christmas Concert*

[Play The BGM]

The Wait is finally over the citizens of Arendelle are gathered around for the Christmas concert here at Arendelle featuring Maymay and Edward and the rest of Their friends at Arendelle

The Wait is finally over the citizens of Arendelle are gathered around for the Christmas concert here at Arendelle featuring Maymay and Edward and the rest of Their friends at Arendelle. Ilang segundo ay nagsimula na...

Edward (VO): Ladies and Gentlemen. Boys and Girls. At this most wonderful time of the year we treasure the times Spent together with the one's we love.

Maymay (VO): We Marvelled of the sparkling giltering world all around us.

Maymay And Edward (VO): It is the time that brings memories. That live in our hearts forever... It's CHRISTMAS TIME!

And Mickey and Minnie Enters the Scene...

Mickey: (To the Audience) Hi Everybody (Giggles) Its good to see you this Wonderful time of the year!

Minnie: (Kay Minnie) Oh Mickey im so Very Excited because (hold hands of Mickey) You know what?

Mickey and Minnie: Its "Merry Ang Pasko!" (giggles)

Song: We Wish You The Merriest (From Its Christmas time)

🎶We wish you the merriest. The Merriest.
The Merriest? Yes the Merriest!
We wish you the merriest. The Merriest.
The Merriest. Yule Cheer!

We wish you the Happiest. The Happiest.
The Happiest. yes the happiest.

We wish you the happiest, the happiest, the happiest new year.

May your tree be filled with happiness, happiness and friendliness for all
May your heart be filled with cheerfulness,
With happiness and cheerfulness and friendliness for all.

We wish you the merriest, the merriest, The merriest? Yes the merriest,
the merriest yule cheer,
And the happiest new year...

[Instrumental Break]

Mickey: And Now lets Welcome Maymay and Edward's Man and lady in duty...

Minnie: That became husband And Wife...