💖63💖

*Part 8*

*CLAPPING CLAPPING CLAPPING*

Elsa: Before we start this Last Segment..We would like to say. Thanks for coming Everyone who visit here at Arendelle to have fun and Sing to some of our friends here...And I heard a lot cheering from the Love "MayWard" up There!

And I heard a lot cheering from the Love "MayWard" up There!

And Speaking of Elsa Said about MayWard Fans!

Anna: Oh Elsa Look they're supporting Also "Maymay" up there too! They called Them MayWard Flyers!

Elsa: And they're also Cheering "Edward" too! (natawa) Oh i love the sound of Cheering!

Anna: Oh! And speaking of love team Our very last Segment because later will Christmas countdown is our loveteams like MayWard, DonKiss, And SteVi along with some Choirs will serende their favorite Christmas traditions!

Elsa: But With the help our Friend "Olaf" will combine together in one Winter Dreams.

Anna And Elsa: Let's Welcome The Love teams of Arendelle MayWard, DonKiss, And,SteVi with Olaf in Winter Dreams!

The lights of the Stage turn off and some Choir sings the Opening from the Movie "Frozen" Which is Vuelie.

While Singing some Water fountians turn blue and Floats throught the air and it looks the Segment is about to begin..

While Chanting the Opening ay mukhang magsisimula magtilian dahil dumating ang conductor of the Segment.

Ilang segundo ay tapos na ang Opening and It Was conductor Edward...

And His Perfect Outfit!

Doon Tilian ang lahat dahil Kay Edward at Cheering "Edward"

Edward: Happy Winter Dreams Everyone. Tonight we will join Olaf and Discover how magical christmas should be. So sit back, Relax, and Enjoy the show.