Chapter 1

WARNING THIS BOOK IS A PIECE OF SHIT. ITS SO CRKNGY AND PLAIN SHITTY SO SPARE YOURSELF THE PAIN AND LEAVE. OR STAY. IDC ANYMORE TBH
ALSO SOME PEOPLE HAVE DMED ME ASKING ME FOR MY SOCIAL MEDIAS SO UHH ILL LEVAE IT HERE
INSTA- bethxoxpenguin
SNAPCHAT- bouncybe
SO UH IF YOU WANNA LIKE MESSAGE ME OR SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE V V V COOL

Lilly's P.O.V.

I pay for the blue dress and leave Topshop with my three friends Mel, Sara and Michelle. I have a sick feeling in my stomach, as if a sort of foreboading but I ignore it, egar to continue shopping and now bring my friends down.

"So guys" I start " where to next?" I ask my friends standing in the middle of them. Then my phone rings. Its my step-dad John, hes such an asshole. I can't stand him. He is a selfish asshole and doesn't care about me or my mom, just her money.

"Fuck. Its John" I spit through clenched teeth.

"Well you gonna answer it?" Mel asks after I put my phone back into my bag still ringing. Why would she ask me that. She knows how I feel about him, Fuck.

Then it rings again. I ignore it and we walk into a shop and pick up a black hoodie. And it rings again. He wouldn't ring three times if something important hadn't happened. I put the hoodie back on the rack and walk out to the bench and sit down. Then I press the answer button not knowing this call would change everything.

I cry. I fall to my knees. My friend drop their things and run out of the shop to me. I hang up the phone. People are staring. Fuck them. Havn't they ever seen a girl cry before. I have a reason to cry too. Its not everyday this happens.