Chapter 22

Lilly's P.O.V.
"What the fuck!"
I pull away from Stevan and stand up
"What the fuck do you mean what the fuck!... Luke." I scream at him saying his name full of spite.
"I'm you boyfriend and your here all over him!"
"Luke what the hell! How in the name of God do you think your still my boyfriend! I haven't heard from you in five months! I know you have been with other girls so stop pretending you ever loved me because you're only lying to your self!" I fire at back at him. He looks stunned and looks Stevan up and down.
"Why him.. why the guy with tattoos and the piercings!" He shouts walking closer to me. I look at Stevens ratios and realise that there is a lot. I never noticed him much. I bet there are more under his shirt and stuff.
"You can't say much about that you with your lip ring!"
Luke takes hold of my wrist and shock is slapped across his face. He pulls my sleeve off my wrist.
"Lilly your-"
"I know about my wrist Luke! I fucking did that! I missed you so much and it was after my birthday and I saw pictures of you and I went insane Luke! It hurt me! and now you think that you can just prance beck here and I'll just take you back! No!" I scream and push him away. Stevan gets up and walks over to me. Luke walks out of my room and I sigh with relief.
"I'm glad the other guys aren't here with him" I tell Steve.

OMGEEEE I HAVE 1K READS!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!