Chapter 6

Lilly's POV.

I think I'm going insane. I think that I like Luke. Like I think I like like him. I'm totally insane! He is my brothers best friend. As hot and cliche that sounds, I can't do this. Whatever happened between me and luke I better call it off or someone is gonna get hurt. And by someone I mean me. I always get the bad end of things

HALF AN HOUR LATER

I'm sitting on the couch across from Luke I text Luke and ask him to come up to the spare bedroom to talk and he replies 'sure ' followed by a worried looking emoji ' I'll be there in five minutes '

"Are ye two texting each other? " Ashton questions. I feel so bad. But he hasn't said not to fuck Luke, so why the fuck not

"Noooooo" we say in unison and look over at each other and giggle. Why does this feel so good even though its so wrong

"Well guys will we go to the park?" Calum asks us all. Ugh I can't be bothered. I just shake my head saying no, and Luke says he isn't feeling so well before texting me 'we can talk when they're all gone. Soon after the guys are gone and I'm waiting for Luke in the spare bedroom.

"Soooo what are we talking 'bout," he says trying to act cool. He's obviously nervous but trying to hide it. Hes not good at that.

"Uhh Luke," how am I gonna do this to him. He just stares at me with those perfect blue eyes waiting for me to continue. "I...I... I can't..... I can't say it Luke," I can't hold it back anymore, next thing I know our lips are touching again. He is irresistable, it's as if he has put a spell on me. His hands slide down my back, and rest on my ass. I link my arms around the back of his neck and  I pull him closer. His tongue slips into my mouth. I pull away reluctantly "Fuck" his hands are still on my butt. He looks me in the eyes, a dirty smirk on his face. He moves his head to my neck and statrs to kiss me, leaving a wet trail on my collarbone. He pushes me up against the wall and presses his lips back onto mine. His hands travel up my back, under my shirt and he lifts it off. He stop kissing me and just stares. And then the front door opens and shuts again. 

"Fuck." He pulls away from me and turns away. I pull my shirt up to my chest and cover myself. He walsk back over to me and puts a hand under my chin and kisses me before running, almost jumping down the stairs. 

I sink down onto my ankles, still holding my shirt. I stand up and look in the mirror on the wardrobe and examine my neck. Three visable hickeys, and two smaller, paler ones. I pull my shirt over my head and grab concealer to cover them. 

Lukes P.O.V.

Fuck, Fuck... Fuck.