Chapter 5-- History PW Part 2

After school...

You and Tao headed straight to the library.

//Your POV//

*Why am I always like this when he's around? What is wrong with me? Is this what they call love? Thennn... What is love?*

My mind was far far away and suddenly...

I tripped on my own foot (if that is possible). I embraced myself for the fall and sea of eyes staring at me, but it didn't come. I just felt a warm pair of arms holding me up. And yep, it was Tao.

"Are you alright?" Tao asked in a worried tone.

"Ne. Omo so embarrassing." I said shlyly and blushed hard.

"It's okay. It's cute you know." He replied

*Did he just say cute? Isit my eyes playing tricked on me again? Yes, must be...*

"Nope you heard it correct, and if you are wondering I'm not a mind reader." Tao said.

I was left speechless for a while, how... How did he know?

//Tao POV//

*Shit she's falling* my hands immediately acted on its own accord and reached out to grab her. Just this once, I felt that I need to protect her from any harm, I want to be the one who rescues her, just like this.

*What is this fluttering feeling in my heart? Is this what they call love? Thennn... What is love?*

Time seemed to freeze-everything went still. The only thing I could hear, was the beating of our heart, as one.

*Is this the legendary true love? Two souls but with a single soul, two heart that beat as one?*

//Your POV//

*Is this just in my head? Im falling harder than I guess I would...*

Silence fill the air, but this was not awkward silent, it was calm silence.

"Tao opppppaaaaaa~" Suddenly the silence was broke. A girl came rushing towards Tao, and backhugged him. "Tao, I missed you. Why did you ignore me for the past few days? Tao oppppppaaaaa~ lets go outttt" She pouted. I stared at her in disgust, partially because her face was choked with make-up, and partially bacause I was a bit jealous.

"Jia, sorry I have to finish a project work with my classmate." Tao said.

"So you abandon me for this bitch?" She said angrily. She turned and looked at me,"Bitch, what did you do to seduce Tao!?" She grabbed my hair and pulled it. I winced in pain and glared at her.

I was about to give her a slap on her face when Tao grabbed my hand and took me away from her. His hand fitted perfectly in mine, like it was meant to be. My heart fluttered yet again. *why is he doing this to me?*

//Tao's POV//

*Jia again. I'm so sick and tired of her consistent bugging. Why won't she leave me alone?* I turned to look at Seohyun. "Are you alright? Sorry about that just now..." I said. "Ne. It's okay." She replied, but I could tell in her expression that she was not. Now, I just wanted to cheer her up and make her happy. I don't like to see her grumpy because of me. *Maybe some kiyomi will work? It always works!*

//Your POV//

Suddenly, Tao started doing the kiyomi song. I burst out laughing. He looked even cuter than a D.O hehe. My mood was magically lifted up.

Seeing your mood all lifted up, Tao smiled. It had worked once again.

After that, You and Tao went ahead to start on the history project.

However, you still could not focus because there is only one thing on your mind-one person rather-TAO

Thanks for the 200+ reads guys! I'm very thankful hehe :p

The Luhan issue is really making me sad :,( Oppa hwaiting~

#staystrongluhan

#staystrongkris

#staystrongexo