Gangsta Love

Delilah

Pulling into my driveway to our apartment complex I was happy. The dude Bear actually put a smile on my face that not even I could wipe off. I didn't know him personally but it was something about his spirit that I really connected with. Once I walked in the apartment I heard Bird running his mouth on the phone.

"Naw, tell that pussy ass nigga when I see him he gonna have to run me my one," Bird yelled in the phone aggressive as fuck. I could tell he was angry by the all the wrinkles he had in the middle of his forehead. When he was upset he always had these wrinkles that came on his forehead and I could see them a mile away. To be honest, nobody knew him like I knew his ass. I had been dealing with Bird since my middle school days. I couldn't lie my man was fine ass hell and I love everything about him. As sexy as he was looking I wasn't impressed with the sight of seeing him. He was dressed to impress from head to toe with a black Champion jacket on with a white tank top on the inside of the jacket and a pair of dark denim jeans that fit him perfectly.

"Hey babe, I'm home from work. What are we eating tonight," I asked? Trying to ease his mood but he was so mad he just threw his finger to his mouth gesturing me to hush until he got off the phone. He must be talking about something serious because he never did me like that before. I wasn't surprised though, because the type of lifestyle Bird lived trouble stayed on every corner. Bird was one of the biggest gangstas in Duval in he made sure to let it be known. He was the type of nigga that had got the big head and felt like he was untouchable. He would be at the club with a different bitch on his arm every night like the shit wasn't getting back to me. Just last week one of my favorite cousins told me that he was over at Jim's place caking some trick like he didn't have me sitting at home waiting on him. I had mad love for Bird, only because we had been through pretty much everything together and at a young age. The only reason I was dealing with the shit he was putting down was because at once upon a time I was sure that he was my soulmate. Without saying another word to Bird I put my Smirnoff Ice on the kitchen counter and rush upstairs to the bathroom. I had to piss, and I was holding it for a while now.

Once I finished using the bathroom I looked up to see Bird standing in the bathroom doorway.

"Why are you watching me take a piss? Nigga you nasty," I said giving off a little giggle.

" Don't act like I haven't seen all that ass before. Hell, I want to see it up close and personally right now," Bird replied as he licked his lips. He was giving me that you know I want to fuck the shit out of you, look. I couldn't lie as much as I wanted to let his ass have it for what my cousin told me I wanted the dick just as bad. I had a choice to make. Either I mention it and ruin my chance at some bomb ass dick or keep my mouth close and get fucked like I really wanted to. You know me, I had to open my big ass mouth. I couldn't allow him to just keep fucking over me like I was just any bitch in the streets.

"What? Naw, your ass in the whore sit for having bitches all in your face at Jim's place last night," I replied as I crossed my arms demanding an answer out of his ass.

"Mannn, here you go with that, shit. Which one of your miserable ass friends told you that shit," Bird asked?

"Why all my friends gotta be miserable! You know you stay cheating on me," I said while rolling my eyes. That's when I slammed the bathroom door in his face ignoring his screams from the opposite side of the door.

"Del, come on. Damn, give a nigga a break! You know the line of work I do I have bitches in my face, Fuck," he yelled! Hitting the door hard as fuck with his hand before he decided to walk away.

I could care less about how pissed off he was. He should think before he out in these streets making me look dumb. Bird came with a lot of bullshit but I couldn't lie I never waited for shit since he had been hustling in these streets for us. I only work at the nail salon because it was my passion and I promise my mother I would never give up on my gift.

After I couldn't hear Bird screaming anymore I assumed he had left the apartment so I walked into our room which was right nice to the bathroom and there he was standing. You guys wouldn't believe what he was holding, a pair of handcuffs. I knew I usually do some kinky shit with his ass but right now I wasn't in the mood.

The outfit I wore to work brought out all my curves, and the red and black colors in it made my toffee colored skin look radiant. I knew I was looking like a whole meal, to be honest, I was one of the baddest BBW's across all of Florida and Bird knew this. He gave me compliments daily on my plump ass, these big ass hips, and my thick ass thighs. I had a pair of thighs that spread out like cookie dough in the oven once I sit my pretty ass down.

"Bring your sexy ass here girl. You look like a five-star meal and I'm ready to eat your ass up," Bird said when he grabbed me by my hips and pulling me close to him. His dick was standing hard and at attention and I could feel it rubbing up against my inner thighs.

"Boy let me go, I'm not about to play with you," I said giving him a little blush and a smile letting him know I slick wanted the dick too. He cuffed both of my arms to the head broad of the bed and processed to pull down my pants.

"Let me go! I 'm not giving your ass any of my good ass, netter! Now let me go," I said demanding him to release me!

"Damn, claim your ass down! Let a nigga get some of this good ass pussy," Bird said yelling at me as he pulled my panties to the side and stuck two fingers on the inside of my coochie. I let out a sound of relief once I felt them on the inside of me. Bird pulled his fingers out my juicy pussy and licked his fingers like my juices were the best thing that he ever tasted. "Damn, girl! Come here and bend that ass over and let daddy put this dick inside of you. You know you want this meat. Bend that ass over," Bird demanded as he pushed me back down low.

I can't even lie, I didn't try to fight him off of me at all. He had my coochie juices flowing like a river and I was wide open ready to receive every inch of his thick ten-inch cock. He took my legs and spread them apart as he removed my panties and work pants from the bottom of my feet and threw them across our bedroom floor.

"I told you whatever I want, I get. Now take this dick and hush that shit up," Bird said shoving his dick on the inside of my pussy.

When he entered me I let out this moan and a scream so loud I know our neighbors could hear me but hell I didn't care not one bit.

"Hush up all that screaming and take this dick," Bird said slapping me on the ass as he pushed his dick deeper inside of me.

I was enjoying every deep stroke his ass was giving me and my pussy juices showed that.

"Damn, girl this pussy dripping wet. You better not be giving nobody else my pussy, you hear me," Bird said pulling my hair hard as fuck.

Bird could be a little kinky but hell who the fuck don't like a little kinky shit in the bedroom.