Two Merry Boys on Christmas!

Iceland and Hong Kong were two very happy boys! Today was a special day for them both:  it was their first Christmas together!

Well....not yet

It was Hong Kong's first time in years celebrating Christmas, and he really didn't want to disappoint his boyfriend with his pathetic self. He was going to try his very best to make this Christmas the BEST Christmas ever!

Both of them planned to have a Christmas party, just by themselves. They would watch cute Christmas movies while they cuddled on the couch, covered by their favorite owl blanket, and drink some hot chocolate with some marshmallows! Of course, they would eat some good snacks, too! England had happily agreed to bake them some yummy cakes and muffins for their little party, because they were so cute together. 

(insert auto-tuned scream) yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOoOwoo eNgLan d  IS yAOi fANgIRL

Iceland and Hong Kong both blushed at the idea of both of them together, snuggled and warm under the blanket, hugging and....kissing.

Both of them were very shy, especially Hong Kong:  they still blush while holding hands, and can barely kiss each other without having to cover up their faces afterwards. They even stutter trying to say "I love you", or any sort of sweet, wholesome compliment.

They were both so nervous, yet they craved for that moment with the entirety of their soul....

Hong Kong remembered a few things about Christmas, one of them being the need to get your loved one a special gift. He was so thankful that Iceland saved him from his miserable life, and loved him like no one else did. The happy boy was going to sneak out and buy Iceland the best present he ever received in his life. He was so excited for this!! Iceland would be so happy....

He wrapped a turquoise scarf around his neck, put on a rather oversized white jacket and slipped on his blue boots and headed outside. He wanted to make sure the present was a secret, therefore, he didn't tell anyone he was leaving.

He stepped outside, closed the door behind him, and happily skipped down the street towards the center of the city, where all the nice gift stores were.

He toured through all the shops once he got there, looking for the most perfect gift of them all. It had to be perfect, flawless... What other way could he show Iceland that he loved him unconditionally and would always stay loyal by his side?

He searched and searched, yet nothing seemed to convince him. What could the perfect gift for Iceland possibly be? A rug? Some chocolate?? No.... It had to be very special! He was not satisfied with anything he encountered. This mug is too cliché, this sweater is too simple, this backpack was way too small!

After a couple of hours, the sun began to set: closing time was in a couple of minutes....and Hong Kong was not able to find any gift at all.

He shivered in the cold, looking helplessly all around him. There had to be one more shop.....

He ran down the street, clutching onto his scarf as he saw how every single shop on the street closed one after another.

"No...." he whispered to himself, losing all hope. "This was supposed to be a perfect Christmas....".  A lonely hot tear ran down his cheek. He whimpered as he broke down into a quiet, miserable sob. He covered his face and slowly slid onto the cold sidewalk, curling up into a ball, softly hiccuping into his scarf.  He shook due to the cold, and his immense sadness. What was he going to do now? He was alone, cold, and giftless. Iceland would never forgive him for being so ungrateful.... He was better off dead

Hong Kong was so absorbed in his own failure, that he didn't notice the car stopping besides him, and several people coming out of it.....