Chapter 2

"I'm Lucas friar. Friends of Maya hart and Riley"he said looking anxious."MY WOMEN?!" He almost yelled."LET ME AT HIM.No one steals my maya or my Riley!"he said sternly." ."sorry" he said quickly hurrying to his seat.i wanted to giggled but I didn't.⚡️3 months later⚡️it's April 5th of 2014. 3 months have gone by.surprisingly Lucas and Riley are not dating.Lucas and I are in a little banter, it's weird.farkle and Lucas are good.everythings good.Mr Matthew announces we will be working on a new project.yep I know how this goes me with farkle and Riley with Lucas."Gabby and Kayla.Jonah and Jason.Lilly and Mark.Maya and Lucas.Riley and Farkle." I was in my own little world when Mr Matthews said "Maya and Lucas"I went immediately red.good thing he can't see me because he sits behind me."Class dismissed".After everyone left I said "Why did you pair me up with Lucas?"."Miss Hart,I can assure you it's for your own good."he said barely glancing at me."how is it for my own good?" I questioned."because you and Lucas have more chemistry." He said."I was shocked."no we don't.its just like every other guy he starts to like me then Riley and him hit it off.thats great for her.im fine."."now maya I thi-wait.riley has flirted with other boys than Mr Friar?!" I froze."um you where saying 'now maya' let's not change the subject Mr Matthews"."right....now maya I think we both know that Lucas used to like you".i rolled my eyes "I have to get going.ill pick up Riley at seven.".mr Matthews put a hand on my shoulder."for what?"'he questioned me."oh you know Lucas's party."I said kinda nervous."Riley never spoke to me about this." "Crap!" I thought. "Yikes.father daughter problems um I gotta go."I ran right out of the room to lunch."Where were you?!"Riley asked."doing ur father a favor."I said calmly."."But you've been gone for like ever!"."oh cmon riles it's been 10 minuets."