Chapter 3:the project

I was sitting in my pajamas when Lucas texted me.

Cowboy:hey we need to work on our project

Me:and?

Cowboy:do you wanna come over

Me: uh okay I'll be there at 2:30.

Cowboy:later hart

Me:later cowboy.

I put on black sheer tights with Jean shorts.I put on a heart t shirt with a striped vest.it was already 2:15 and it took me twenty minutes to get there.i grabbed my boots and phone and rushed out the door.👣TIME SKIP👣I knocked on the door.a lady opened the door."oh....Lucas.Maya is here." She said."come in dear" she said warmly.lucas and I went upstairs and we worked on it.we took a break.Lucas went to go get glue.Aaron face timed me.(💙=Aaron 💛=Maya)

💙 hey Mye

💛 new nickname eh?

💙yeah pretty lil thing.

We facetimed for a few minuets. I didn't know Lucas walked in.

💙 where you at?

💛 my boy that's a friends house

💙 hey I'm the only boy-friend in your life

💛(giggling) I have to go love you

💙 I love you too Maya

"So your dating huh?" Lucas said looking disappointed."yeah his names Aaron and he's really cute and he li- um never mind you don't care about me. Let's finish."

Lucas POV

It's really hard to see Maya dating.because I like her.yeah Riley's sweet and all but maya is diffrent.Im too nervous to ask her out but now I don't have a chance.i asked her "so what's Aaron like?"."Well he's kind and sma-why should you care?"."because,I want him to treat you right" I said kind of embarrassed."he will. No offense Lucas but ever since I started dating Aaron.you actually seem diffrent.arent you happy with you and Riley's um.....flirtationship?" (it's like relationship but they aren't really dating but they are flirting)"I guess" I said realizing Riley and I sorta have a connection.

Mayas POV

I don't understand why Lucas is acting this way.after I left I got a buzz on my phone.it said "Riles🌺 incoming call" I answered it 💛=Maya 🌺=Riley

🌺hey guess what?!

💛What!?

🌺I'm gonna ask Lucas out tonight at the park

💛great!!! I ship it lol

🌺okay have fun with Aaron tonight

💛thanks love ya bye

🌺love you bye

For some reason I felt sad.Wait why should I be he never liked me.I walked it off.Then I got a text that changed my life.