Chapter 10:hits and hair

LUCAS's POV
I got the roses and threw them in the streets."what the hell farkle! Riley is my girl!".riley stood back.i couldn't get maya and I sure wouldn't lose Riley too."Look she wanted some roses okay?!" Farkle said scared.i punched him and Riley was gonna say something but I said"and what about you Riley? Are you cheating on me?" I said questioning her."no babe!" She said."look I'm sorry" she said kissing me."um I need some space okay? Bye" I said.i needed to talk to maya.💙TIME SKIP💙I arrived at her door.i knocked.she grabbed my hand and pulled me in."okay I need to you help me.im going on a date with Dylan." She said frantically.she had a blue knee length dress with combat boots and her hair was terrible.she handed me a brush.i realized I've never been in her house.it was dark and a small bulb was hanging from the ceiling from a string.i could see a green dingy couch and a coffee table with her phone and markers and a pad of paper on it.and a mirror and three diffrent blue dresses on the floor.i brushed her soft blonde curls while she put on lipgloss.Maya wearing lipgloss? Never seen that before.i guess he was special.i finished and she hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek."thanks Lucas for everything!" She said.she looked beautiful.aaron was so lucky.and Dylan is actually pretty worthy of her.⚡️TIME SKIP⚡️I got a voicemail. "Hey Lucas um I think we need to breaks up.it's not Farkle.I'm young and I should be free to mingle.i hope you feel the same way.This will not affect our friendship thanks for the memories Love Riles".well I'm single.now to get maya........