Chapter 1

I breathed in the winter air into my lungs. Sharp like a knife. Usually I wouldn't be out on a day like this, but Kade dragged me out to the mall outlet. The shorter chubbier ginger teen wanted us to check out the new comic store. I have always been a fan of comics, but I wasn't so thrilled today. The last time I was at the outlet was the last time I saw my boyfriend. That was a year ago. I looked around at the groups of friends and the couples holding hands, soon my eyes landed on the frozen water fountain. A misty figure sat on it. I stared at it, the figure soon fading into a solid figure. My eyes widen as i recognized who it was. It was him.

  Kade waved his hands in front of my face "Earth to nerd". "Oh uh sorry" I rubbed the back of my neck and went into the shop, looking back at the now empty fountain. Kades eyes widen with excitement, a expression I hadn't worn in a while. "I'll be right back!" He ran off into one of the isles. I rolled my eyes and looked around the store, taking mental note of the layout for future visits. My hand reached out for a comic, instead I felt the warmth of another hand "Kade you know I-" my eyes drifted up. "Sorry lil dude." The owner of the hand spoke "Here, you take it". I looked into his glowing yellow brown eyes.  "Uh..." I was almost paralyzed by his features. Tall, not too buff, beautiful eyes, great jawline. "I..was just looking at it. I wasn't gonna buy it" I finally spoke. He laughed a bit "Alright. You can look at it, then i'll buy it". I nodded in response, grazing over the comic. I opened my mouth, but before I could say a word, I felt a tug at my hoodie. I turned around, expecting Kade to be there, but he wasn't.  I turned back and handed the guy the comic "I gotta go". I hurried off and found Kade. "You ready?" Kade asked. " Yeah im hungry." I adjusted my glasses. "Boy has this day been weird."

~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed my first story so far! I'll try to make the chapters  longer in the future!