Chapter 2

"Bartlies beef palace? Really?"I scoffed. "You use to love this place" Kade lightly punched my arm. He wasn't wrong. It had been little over a year since I had been here. "Yeah yeah" I smiled. Kade smiled widely seeing the happiness on my face. "You sit and I'll order okay? Want your usual?" He asked. I nodded, then walked towards a table in the corner, my smile dropping as I sat down. This place seemed to be more busy than it was a year ago. I looked around, taking mental note of everyone. My body shuttered as I laid eye contact on him. They boy from the comic store. His eyes widened as he recognized who I was.

   Time seemed to stop as the boy walked over to me. "Hey" he spoke. "H-hi" I managed to spill out in the trance his eyes put me in. "You're the short blondie from the comic shop  right?" He asked. I nodded. "Cool! My name is Noah. And you may be?" Noah smiled. His smile could melt any girl or guys heart. "Tyler. I'm Tyler" I said. "Nice to meet you. Uhm, you seem like a cool dude. Here." He took a napkin and a pen and wrote down a number. "Call me. I would love to talk more". I shakily took the napkin. "Th-thank you" I looked at the number. He nodded "oh uhm I gotta go. Nice seeing you around." "Y-yeah see yah" I smiled a bit. He nodded and left. Kade soon came back with our food. "Hey who was that?" He asked. "Just some guy " I chuckled. "Haha alright weirdo" He snorted and dug into his food.