Our Second Master is a pair of silk trousers

Chapter 1: Our Second Master is a pair of silk trousers

The whole city of Hangzhou knows that my household's Second Master is a pair of silk trousers (negative term for a rich man's son). The Yang Family operates the biggest silk business in the whole country, the richest family in town with two sons. The First Master, Yang Yi Fang,when everyone mentions him they will raise up their big thumbs in approval. He is one of Hangzhou's top scholars, well-learned and a successful candidate in the imperial examinations. In addition, Yang Yi Fang's appearance was elegant with clear handsome brows and eyes,thus Old Master Yang always liked to bring Yang Yi Fang along when he went for business gatherings. With a brush, he creates a painting,with a chant, he recites a poem. In the uncouth world of coins and commerce, his elegance stood out like a stem of plum, white snow in spring. And, the Second Master, Yang Yi Qi, well, he is also a character --- after all, there isn't many people who are able to cause people to furrow their brows after hearing his name. Second Master was younger than First Master by a year, but his emotional maturity and character was definitely different by more than a star and a half.

There's a saying that a person's personality is fixed by three years old.When Second Master was three, the Yang Manor held a huge feast that extended to the whole street. They invited the most famous opera troupe to perform. When the main star was singing halfway on stage,she suddenly let out a huge cry. Everyone looked over and realised that a person was rolling out from under her skirt --- that's right, this was our Second Master. From that day on, almost every one in the city knew, the Second Master of the Yang Family from three years old already knows how to climb into the star's skirt and touch her leg. Old Master Yang and Old Mistress Yang completely lost their face and almost lost their life's breath. Later, Old Master Yang invited five tutors, senior ones, junior ones, strict ones, benevolent ones, but all of them couldn't control Second Master. Without even mustering the effort to blow away dust, Second Master chased them all away.

Luckily, First Master was excellent, so slowly Old Master Yang and Old Mistress Yang did not bother about Second Master anymore. Every month, they will give him money and let him do whatever he likes. They spent their entire efforts into grooming First Master. Ah, I haven't said who I was. Since I call Yang Yi Qi as "Our Second Master", naturally, I am part of the Yang Household. Indeed, I am Second Master's maid. When I was eight, I was sold to the Yang Manor. At the start, I did rough chores in the kitchen, and then later I was transferred to Second Master's courtyard. I was personally transferred by Old Mistress Yang -- if you thought I was transferred because of my beauty to be a concubine maid**, then you have made a serious mistake. It was precisely the opposite, I was transferred because I was ugly.

Actually, I personally do not think I am ugly. I am only a little bit short, my face a little bit round, my eyes a little bit small, my calves a little bit thick. Besides that, I am a pretty decent girl. However, once I entered Second Master's courtyard, I immediately knew I was wrong. With my looks, I could not even be considered a person in Second Master's courtyard, perhaps more of a monkey --- and more like the wild monkeys in the mountain. Later, someone told me that I was transferred because Second Master had already slept with all the woman in his courtyard. All the maids were scheming in their hearts and fighting politically and no one was properly doing the chores. The first day I arrived, I paid my respects to Second Master. Second Master was drinking his tea. The expression after he saw me was as frightening and fierce as you can imagine. He waved his hands to let me go off to do my chores.

In my heart, I said, can you be less extreme? But, that was the first time I saw Second Master. I thought that I could not blame all the young maids for rushing to find Second Master. Second Master was indeed good looking. I had seen First Master before, although First Master was not bad, but compared to Second Master, he lacked that extra something. Although First Master read many books and was extremely likable, but he gave me a wooden feeling. Second Master was completely different, in the whole of Hangzhou, everyone knew that Second Master knew how to play the best. A pair of eyes that were always gleaming from day to night, wearing loose robes, whenever his robes opened, as he walked by the West Lake waving his fan, the entire street of maidens will look over. The Yang Manor was very big, the courtyards of the First Master and Second Master were situated far apart, but everyone in the manor knew that the people in the two courtyards did not look eye to eye.