Our Second Master has returned back

Chapter 4: Our Second Master has returned back

The second day, I complied with Second Master's orders to make the flower crowns and placed them aside. Second Master divided the flower crowns into two groups and then asked me to carry him to the wooden handcart. I actually thought that after yesterday, Second Master would not be willing to leave the house again. He asked me to bring him to Sky Cuckoo Pavilion, a shop that sold make-up and accessories. When we reached the entrance, Second Master asked me to call the shopkeeper. When the shopkeeper came outside and saw Second Master sitting on the wooden handcart, his expression wasn't good but he still gave a greeting.  Second Master asked me to sit aside and then started to discuss with the shopkeeper. After an hour, I saw the shopkeeper direct one of his shop assistants to bring the flower  crowns into the shop and then he entered the shop.

At this point, Second Master called me over. "Let's go back." I didn't dare to ask more so I pushed the handcart back home. When we reached home, Second Master threw me a pouch. When I caught it, inside was several pieces of small silver. I looked in surprise at Second Master. Second Master said, "You earned it." This this this... Second Master ordered, "In future, one batch every three days until the flower season is over. Pick white blossom flowers and matching flowers, don't use willows." I hurriedly nodded my head, "Yes yes." Master is truly master.

Earning more, working less, there was more free time. Now, Second Master besides eating, shitting and peeing, he would train his body. I was afraid he would hit his head so I made more grass carpets to cover the ground. After his injuries recovered, Second Master wore pants. For convenience, I cut away the pant legs, sewed them together and it was just nice for Second Master to wear. Second Master's body was very much not like before, even sitting was difficult. Every day, I would support his back and he would practise sitting. One seat will be one afternoon.  At the start, he would lean to the right and fall, but later after much practice, Second Master was able to sit stably.

Now, Second Master was not only able to sit, he could use both hands supporting from the ground to move forward. I asked Second Master if he wanted the craftsman to make a wheelchair. Second Master thought for a while and shook his head. He said, "That thing is not convenient." Second Master used force on his half a left leg and gave me a glance. I was shocked to realise that there was doubt in Second Master's eyes.  After waiting for half a day, he turned his face and said in a low voice, "You come over."

I was already standing in front of you, how to come over? But Master's commands must be obeyed so I moved forward half a step. Second Mastersaid, "Touch it." 

"?" 

Second Master ordered impatiently, 

"Touch my leg!" 

I did not know what he wanted but I stretched out my hand. He took his hand away and I very carefully touched it. This was not the first time I touched his leg.I had touched it previously when applying medicine and it was bare. Now that this half a leg was wearing the specially sewn pants, I was actually more nervous than when it was bare. Second Master seemed to be infected by my attitude and his face turned slightly red -- I felt that he must have been angered by me. Obediently, I touched it.

Second Master's leg was still quite strong. I couldn't hold it with one hand. Below my hand was cloth, inside the cloth were bumps and hollows. I did not know if it was my hand that was shaking or Second Master's leg that was shaking. "Have you touched carefully?" I nodded my head like a fool. Second Master said, "Go to the carpenter and make a bamboo tube with the same thickness."