chapter 2

************************************
"Urhg.......!", Juzo shouted as he looked at Ray in the office block next to him," Why are you so mad with me.....Ray come on tell me?" Juzo began to nag Ray. "Oh I think you know why I m so mad!" Ray said angrily looking at Juzo, Juzo looked down ,"Is this because of Kia?" Ray blushed as he stormed outside, Juzo ran after Ray. Ray then spoke," Juzo she was my crush and you just stole her from me", Juzo got mad,"Stole her , she gave me her number! ". Juzo then looked at Ray angrily,"Ray you got mad cause your dumb crush gave me her number, I don't even like her you more important to me the some girl, you being really stupid right now remembered 'pals before gals'......." Juzo then left as Ray had a sad expression on his face. Just then out of no where Ray heard someone scream, He ran as fast as he could and it came from a dark ally, it was an girl. In front of her stood a ghoul with a black mask on that covered the ghouls mouth and nose, the mask had a design of a creepy smile with sharp teeth, the ghoul wore black and had long white hair that covered her one eye. She had two beautiful red and black wings with two black tentacles (like Kaneki's from Tokyo ghoul).
Ray pulled out his weapon(A long sward) He ran straight for the ghoul and tried cutting her but she dogged it, the girl (not the ghoul) then ran away the ghoul said in a scratchy voice under her mask,"I was gonna have her for lunch, but maybe I ll just have you..." Ray got mad and furiously ran towards her cutting her arm but the cut healed again, the ghoul used her wings and shot sharp black shards at Ray. Ray dogged them all, she then used her tentacles to crush and stab Ray. The ghoul then laughed,"You so fun to play with but,I don't have time for this..." The ghoul then used the tentacles to remove Rays sword and wrapped the other around him crushing him the ghoul moved him closer to her face as her screamed in pain,"It hurts right.....". The ghoul licked Ray on the cheek she then took several licks in his neck trying to resist for some reason. Ray wondered ,'Why isn't she eating me ,she's just licking my like she doesnt wanna eat me?'...
The ghoul then bit into his neck but she just sucked the blood. The ghoul then dropped Ray as he almost blacked out from loss of blood she put his sword next to him knowing his not strong enough to fight, the ghoul then left and Ray blacked out.
A few hours later....
Ray woke up in a hospital with Juzo and Kia standing next to the hospital bed." Juzo ,Kia what happened...?" Kia held Rays hand,"I found you blacked out in an alley way...". Juzo touched Rays back," What were you doing in an alley you too Kia?" Ray explained about the ghoul and Kia said,"I was running from a ghoul I saw".
(She was running from a ghoul really into a dark alley ∆:yip s-she was doing that yesssssssss...anyway{:|})
After a few minutes Kia and Juzo had to leave the nurse said he needed rest. Juzo and Kia decided they'll come back tomorrow before they leave to go to work.
Mean while with the ghoul......
The same girl that screamed(∆:let's call her girl till you find out her name)
The girl turned out to be a ghoul too she was faking it, she sat in a bedroom with the masked ghoul, "So,why didn't you eat that guy?" The girl asked as the ghoul replied," I knew him and I didn't want unwanted attention, the investigators would investigate me and we don't want that now do we." The girl smiled,"not at all." The ghoul tucked the 'girl' in, "now rest I ll bring food tomorrow,you have school tomorrow."The ghoul then kissed the girl on the head," Night little sis "Night big sis, don't forget to clean my mask with yours" "I will not forget now go to sleep."
Mean while.......
Kia was on the phone with Juzo
On phone
Kia:Sorry I had to cancel...
Juzo:Its cool you know with Ray getting hurt and all.
Kia:Yeah the poor guy.
Juzo:And besides we could always do it some other time?
Kia:Yeah that would be great
Juzo:yeah.
Kia:Anyway I got to go...
Juzo:Oh yeah me to um...goodnight.
Kia:Night Juzo.
Call ended

************************************