Chapter 4

***********************************************************************************************

Kia let go of the hug and tried thinking of a reason why they were in the park, '' Um...'' Juzo then interrupted sounding moody,'' We were just buying some ice-cream.'' Ray stared at Juzo, ''Why you so grumpy Mr grumpypants ?'' Kia tugged on Rays arm,'' It was me I kind of mentioned a very personal topic,'' N-no its not !'' Juzo screamed as his face lit up , she then gave him a confused look, ''Then what is it?'' Juzo looked around the park for a reason to be upset,'' I um... I w-was upset because... some took the last strawberry flavour ice-cream.'' Ray looked at him in confusion,'' But, you don't even like strawberry that much ?'' ''That's why I was so upset about it'' Juzo replied, Kia just gave a confused ,''O-Okay....? '' Juzo then tried changing the subject ,'' How about we all just get some vanilla ice-cream!'' he said in excitement . Ray then added on ''Óoo with lots of sprinkles the rainbow kind!'' sounding even more excited, Kia gave a sweet smile at the two excited boys and how cute they looked all excited over ice-cream like little children. They all went to the ice-cream cart in the park, Juzo had vanilla , Ray had bubble-gum with another scoop of vanilla on top and lots of sprinkles and Kia had vanilla . After eating ice-cream they when to a music store which Ray enjoyed the most , Then to a toy shop which Juzo enjoyed(the teddy bears and the way they were stitched ) and finally they when to a book café which Kia loved. It was now dark they decided to walk Kia to her apartment (since Ray and Juzo are room-mates and  live a block away).

.............................................................................................................................

ON WAY TO APARTMENT    

..............................................................................................................................

Kia was skipping ahead of the two boys but close enough to hear her sing her one of her favourite songs 'wolves'  the two boys spoke as they had their own little conversation.

Juzo: How you feeling?                                                                                                                                                         Ray: Better than I d ever be.                                                                                                                                               Juzo: How you getting along with Kia ?                                                                                                                        Ray: Pretty great actually , when I was in the hospital she'd visit me every morning before she'd go to work and even after work, we went to the movie the first day I came out and sometimes when she would go out of town I would look after her cat (Bells) SO, I think its going pretty good with Kia.

Juzo: (Looked at Ray in jealousy but still smiled) That sounds great.

They all stopped as they arrived at Kia's apartment the to boys walked her up the stares and in front of her door. They watch as she opened the gate then the door,'' You guys wanna come in for a drink?'' Kia smiled as she ask them , Juzo replied,'' Its kinda late I think we're good.'' Ray then jumped in ,'' I could stay a bit'' Kia's face lit up ''Great!'' Juzo looked shock but, inside he was furious, ''You coming Juzo?'' Juzo spoke in a moody no,'' N-no , I m going to bed I m kinda sleepy...'' he then left with Ray screaming in the back ground ''Be safe!'' Juzo finally arrived at home went in side locked the door, took off his shoes and throwing the keys on the small wooden table in front of the door. He ran to his room screaming in his pillow, closing all the windows and curtains complaining to himself about Ray and Kia. Juzo when to his bedroom and got all his stuff  to go and shower. He stood in the shower washing his white hair watching the water run down the drain ,finally finishing up he dried himself getting into his sleep wear. He had a red check(long) pants on with his hair in one messy bun leaving his six pack exposed. 

Mean while with Kia...

The two were laughing playing board games, telling jokes and listening to music. ''Ray you are the funniest person ever'' Kia said with her face red like a tomato Ray just smiled at her laughing face with tears of joy running down it.'' Hey, lets face cam Juzo and see what his doing'' Ray said as Kia stared at him with a serous but yet funny expression,'' That sound like the best idea'' Ray took out his iPhone now calling his best friend. Juzo got a fright hearing his phone go off, he was eating popcorn watching movies on the couch, '' Ray really, you just had to call now'' Juzo said answering the phone.

***********************************************************************************************

That's it lovies, hope you enjoyed it I ll finish the rest tomorrow 

~Rizeyna