Chapter 3

It's been 2 weeks now Ray finally recovered. Kia and Juzo  have been getting closer and closer everyday, Ray was the same Kia has been visiting him everyday to check if his ok. Juzo and Ray are actually friends again thanks to Kia she made everything right. Today is xmas eve ( The day before Christmas) Kia wanted to do something special since Ray had just recovered. Kia and Juzo met up in a café to talk about it (they wanted to surprise Ray)

AT CAFE...

***********************************************************************************************

''Juzo, you're Rays bestie right?" Kia had asked Juzo as she began to stare in her cup of coffee," That's right we actually grew up with each other so we like brothers.'' He answered her staring at her flustered face ,he could see the shyness in he eye as so lifted them from her cup into his crazy but yet sweet eyes,'' That's so cool, so you must no his favourite thing, right ?'' Kia questioned. "His favourite thing is you sweetie''  Juzo was thinking of saying those exact words but, instead what came out was , "Ray really , really likes U...ku...lele?'' Kia looked puzzled," Ray likes the ukulele ?''Juzo stared back with a panicking expression cause clearly he was lying. Even though he lied Kia still thought he actually meant it ,'' Well then do you know how to play it?'' She asked him he looked down in shame as he answered her, ''N-no...'' Kia put her soft had on his shoulder and gave him a warm smile which made the boy blush,'' Its okay if you don't know how to play , to tell you the truth I still don't know how to ride a bike.'' Kia started laughing in embarrassment as Juzo stared at he with his shock eyes,'' You don't know how to ride a bike!'' She then looked down in sadness staring in her now empty cut,'' N-no , my parents both died when I was young.'' Juzo reached across the table and grabbed her hand ,''So you don't have a family...?'' Kia looked up at the concerned boy , ''N-no ,no I um have a sister so I m not that alone, what about you do you have siblings?'' As Juzo let go of her hand he turned looking out the window, ''I was taken by the ghouls...'' ''Oh...'' Kia looked up and smiled at the now sad cute boy ,'' Lets go get some ice- cream'' Kia smiled grabbing his hand ,paying and leaving the café. Walking to the park she still had his hand causing Juzo to blush, he slowly began to hold her hand , when they saw Ray in the park feeding ducks. ''RAY!'' Kia ran towards him letting go of Juzo's hand making a bit jealous.'' Kia , Juzo what are you doing here.'' Ray ask blushing while Kia gave him a greeting hug.

.........................................................................................................................

Sorry Lovies I made this one short its really late and I need to get to bed 

~rizeyna