imagine got7 playing five nights at freddy's

mark: actually pretty good. natural gaming talent over here. makes it all the way to night three before dying. barely flinches at the jump scares. but almost craps his pants when freddy gets him out of nowhere on night five.

jaebum: barely survives night one. gets killed on night two almost immediately. pretends he wasnt really that scared. tries to play off the jump scares as no big deal. rage quits when he keeps dying on night four.

jackson: laughs at himself when he gets scared. goes on and on about how terrifying the game is. has big reactions to all of the jump scares. genuinely screams when foxy pops in the room. wants to play all of the sequels.

jinyoung: takes the game very seriously. concentrates and focuses on surviving. swears in his dialect when he gets jump scared. hates bonnie with a burning passion because he wont get away from the damn door.

youngjae: has a crap ton of beginners luck. makes all the good decisions by pure accident. freaks out the first time he sees bonnie. closes both doors and tries to just wait it out. runs out of power right away. gives up.

bambam: tries to act all tough. actually petrified of getting jump scared. his legs are bouncing the whole time. his heart is pounding. wants so bad to win all of the nights. has a panic attack when foxy comes sprinting down the hall.

yugyeom: always looking at the cameras. wants to know where everyone is at all times. forgets all about the doors. has a heart attack when freddy looks directly into the camera. screams when he gets jumped by chica.

{ disclaimer : this is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only }

(taken from my tumblr: ahgaseda)