☕ Chapter Nine ☕

I'm crying.... 1.2K???? This book isn't even that great.... there are way better books than this one... But thank you all ❤.

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Yoongi's POV

"LEE TAEYONG!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!" I shout out to the mocking skies, swearing to kill him when I get the chance. Kookie cries into my arms, the both of us mourning for Luna's disappearance. But the bruises... why do I feel... guilty? It doesn't make any sense...

My grip on Kook tightens. I want to keep him safe. I don't want him to end up like Luna... my fist pounds repeatedly onto the grass, bruises beginning to spatter across my knuckles. I couldn't save the one person that was special in my life. Luna always cared for us, despite the fact that she swore a ton, but always made sure to be kind in the end. Luna.... she was someone in our family that I treasured a lot... other than Kook. However, everyone favors our adorable maknae... so, in all fairness, no one could beat him.

Kook sobs into my chest, my arms encircling his small waist. I pat his back, while also attempting to soothe myself. Lee Taeyong and and Kim Taehyung will pay for this. And yes, I've noticed that the two don't exactly fare well with each other. But do I give a fuck? No.
They are both knuckleheads and dickweasels.

I sigh after taking my anger out on the asphalt, my flames still burning brightly from my rage.

"Kookie~ Let's head back inside. We'll find Luna soon okay?" I try to reassure Kook as much as possible, and it seemed like it was working. But it was all an empty promise. I don't know how we're going to get Luna back...

"P-pwomise?" Kookie cutely asks, his tiny, crystalline tears glistening under the light.

I look away, trying really hard not to squeal. "Y-yes Kookie. We'll find her and bring her back." I manage let out.

We'll find her and everything will be alright again.

Right?

Jungkook's POV

Noona... will I ever see you again? Kookie misses you...

K-kookie wants to h-hug you a-again L-luna n-noona.... I wish you were here to sing to me... to reassure that everything will be fine again... K-kookie will s-stop stealing kookies to s-see you again N-noona.

Suddenly, rain begins to fall from the dull clouds, landing softly into the soil, almost as if they were washing the Earth clean of its unforgivable sins. Why do I feel like my heart hurts; it's aching. I'm not sure why. It's beating erratically, as if I had committed a horrible crime... however, I don't recall doing anything wrong.... I wonder what this feeling is?

Lunaris' POV

Darkness surrounds me as I struggle against the chains holding me back. I could easily break through them... but my strength has weakened. I groan in pain as my side throbs from the countless bruises still imprinted on my skin. I must go back to Kook and Yoongi. To... apologize for whatever I did wrong for them to strike me like this... It was my fault anyway... right? Just like Yoongs- Yoongi said, I'm just an attention-seeker. I lower my head in pain, feeling the negative energy fighting with the positive energy inside my head.

Y-yoongs- Yoongi... please... get me out of this place. Please...

The door opens with a slam, a black-haired man slowly approaching into my line of vision.

"Jeon Lunaris. I welcome you. It is an honor to see you once more. My name is Kim Jun-myeon. You're free to call me Suho." The man, Suho says, bowing 90°.

"W-what do you mean? I've never see you before in my life! I-I need to get home. I HAVE to. Let me go. I need to see Yoongi and Kook- I mean Jungkook, my two siblings, again. Please." I beg, pleading with Suho to let me see my siblings again. Just one more time. Even if it were to be the last.

"I'm afraid I cannot. Master Taeyong has strictly ordered me to keep you here. He will be with you in just a moment. Even if it was for a brief moment, it was a pleasure to meet you again, Lady Diane. I hope that Master Taeyong will trigger a memory in you about your "adventures" as our Lady. I will inform him that you are awake. Farewell for now." Suho bows once more, leaving me in my thoughts.

Lady Diane? What? That's not me. I know it's not. I was born as Jeon Lunaris, born from the womb of Jeon Sana. I was never 'Diane' or whatever. What the hell does he mean? I'm so confused... I shut my eyes, pressure building up in my mind.

For now... I'll rest. I'll close my eyes and when I open them, I'll see that this was a dream. Nothing more. 

Taehyung's POV

I see a fuming Yoongi and a distressed bunny walk back into the classroom. Mrs. Yin just stares as they cross the room and back into their seats, acting as if nothing happened. Hmm... I wonder what happened. Mrs. Yin sighs and continues her boring lesson, my gaze falling onto the cute little bunny boy that I fantasize about everyday- *AHEM* I mean that I LOATHE everyday. I hit my head hard. Get a grip Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook is your enemy. You should hate him. 

But... why does my heart skip a beat whenever he's around?

Satan... "Dad"... why do I feel this way?

I feel a sharp pain in my head, as if someone had hit me with a jackhammer.

"Know your boundaries, boy. Jeon Jungkook is to be brought back here to Hell. We have already completed a part of our plan, which was to obtain the ultimate "waepon" of Hell, Jeon Lunaris. Or should I say, Lady Diane? Anyways, you better remember that it was I that saved you from dying completely along with your pathetic excuse of a brother and friend. Execute this mission well, Taehyung. You know I care about you as your father." Satan telepathically says.

A sigh escapes my lips.

"Yes, Father. I'll do as you ask." I reply, clearly annoyed.

"Good. We'll begin the process of corruption on Lunaris. She is already so broken. So easy to manipulate. All because of her kindness for every single being in this world. People should not be so caring because it always results in betrayal. Make me proud, Taehyung. Don't fail me." He laughs one last time before leaving me to my thoughts.

So.

Lunaris has been caught. Must have been Taeyong. Oh well. As long as he stays away from my target, he'll stay alive.

After all,  Jeon Jungkook was mine to begin with.

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Lmao-