💧Chapter Fourteen💧

Jungkook's POV

Why?

N-noona was always so kind and graceful in everything she did, but what's so different now? She looks at Taeyong with such loving expressions, but her face hardens at the mere sight of me and Yoonie hyung.

"W-we weren't the ones that hurt her! It was you Taeyong!" I screamed, pouring all of my emotions out, tears streaming down my plush cheeks.

"Oh, but it wasn't. It was clearly you and Jeon Yoongi that beat up my lover. Surely you can't deny that~" Taeyong slyly smiles, a sickening grin plastered on his face.

"Although, I must break it to you that Diane here is not who I'm after. This woman is not mine, sadly. She is Kai's lover, but I love to tease him all the time by calling Diane mine. I know he can hear me, so I do it for fun. But back to the subject at hand, I still stand by my proposal, Taehyung. I will be the one to claim Jeon Jungkook as mine; I will be the one to claim him as my soulmate, even if I have to be forceful." Taeyong chuckles, smirking at Taehyung, whose teeth were clenched together in utter fury.

Diane scoffs as she hits Taeyong hard.

"Ugh that was disgusting honestly. Getting Kai jealous just for your own amusement. I hate you Taeyongie." Diane folds her arms in disgust.

"Aww but you love it my lady~" Taeyong innocently replies, kissing Noona's hand.

"Shut up asshole. The last thing I want is for you to call me cheesy names." Diane spits at him, turning the other way annoyance clear in her expression.

I was in shock. Wasn't he after my sister?

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE JUNGKOOK FOR HE IS MINE, STEP  BROTHER." Taehyung roars, lunging at Taeyong, the both of them scratching and punching each other vigorously.

Diane raises her floating weapons to strike Taehyung, but I intervened by crashing my small body against hers, causing the both of us to collapse to the ground. Diane pushes me off of her and stands up, her sea blue eyes being replaced by red irises, glaring down at my shaking body. She raises her arm in my direction, a bow covered in ice flaring with darkness forming on her wrist area. She pulls on the invisible string, an arrow dripping with evil pointing right at my forehead, ready to pierce through.

"I could never forgive you for the deeds you've done to me. I'll make sure you'll feel the pain that I felt when you beat me to the point where I could not get up." Diane bitterly says as she prepared to let go of the bow string.

I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for the arrow to pierce through my skull.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

However, it never came.

I opened my eyes in confusion, my vision attempting to adjust to the situation. I was met with Diane shaking, her eyes shut, as if struggling to release the string. She falls to the ground, sobbing, choking out words that were along the lines of "I'm sorry" and "please forgive me". I try to reach out to her, to comfort her, but in my peripheral vision, I saw Jackson rushing towards me, grabbing onto my thin waist, pulling me out of the situation.

Gyeomie and Mark hyung began to retreat, as well as Yoongi hyung. I also spotted one of BTS' members, I believe his name was Jimin, limping towards Taehyung and Taeyong, who were recovering from their fight over me. Lee Taeyong and I make eye contact and he smirks at me, leaving me with a wink as he too, flees the scene. I see Taehyung holding Jimin up by his shoulders, giving me one last glance as he creates a portal, slipping through it with an injured Jimin. My heart aches as I painfully watch my sister hurting inside. All I ever wished was to be there by her side.

Not hurt her.

Even if it was Taeyong's fault, it was my body hurting her. I blame no one but myself. I buried my head in Jackson's shoulder, sobbing into it as he pats my head.

Diane is picked up bridal style, by none other than Kai, the silver-headed man disappearing along with my sister, my heart contracting even more in pain.

Please come to your senses soon, Luna Noona...

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Oof so Taeyong wasn't Lunaris' lover, but he wants Jungkook 😏.

🐸☕

Soon, we shall be saying goodbye to 2018, and saying "fuck you" to 2019 very soon, because 2019 will whoop our asses-