Authors Note

So the Lazuli trilogy is at an end, and so I'd just like to take a few moments to say a few words.

never anticipated that I'd get the sort of reaction I have when I first came up with the idea of Juliet, but it has amazed me every day since I wrote the first word how much people adore her story and have grown attached to both her and the other characters. Over the year and a bit that I've spent writing the three Lazuli books, I can honestly say that I've had a ball. Not only has my writing developed and bettered, but I've grown so attached to the characters that it's actually upsetting me to think that now I have to leave Juliet and Draco behind.

Juliet was a concept that I came up with nearly two years ago, since I'd seen a lot of fan fiction where it was Ginny, Harry or Hermione who had a twin, but nowhere near as much where the twin was Ron's. Then I thought to myself, why not make it a little bit more interesting and have her as a Slytherin? How would Ron and the Weasley family react to that? So slowly the story grew and grew in my head, and I started writing.

I always knew how the story was going to end, even before I'd finished the first chapter of the first book, and I'm so happy that I was able to get here, and that so many readers stayed with me. The first book has over 100,000 reads at the time of me writing this note, which is crazy, and I sincerely hope that that figure will continue to grow and grow. I plan to enter the first book into the Watty Awards, and so having all of you support me in that would mean a huge deal.

I know that many of you will be asking, will there be another sequel? 

The answer to that is maybe. I love that characters I've created, although I'm 99% certain that any sequel I write won't be about Juliet and Draco. I think that now their story has been told, and it's time to move onto somebody else, perhaps one of the children?

Speaking of which, who is your favourite Malfoy child? Is it Scorpius, Tobias, Cecelia, Thomas, Andromeda, Caleb, Xavier or baby Narcissa? Or do you like Orion, Perseus and Honey's son?Maybe I'll tally up the votes for who you'd most like to see a story about, and start working on that!

As for upcoming projects, I'll be focusing on my story Hardly a Lady and trying to finish my Game of Thrones fan fiction The Iron Queen before I start work on any sort of follow up to this series. I also have a few novels I'm writing that aren't on Wattpad that'll I'll be sending to a publisher upon completion, so if anything becomes of that I'll let you know! If you'd like to know if and when I do start a sequel, follow me for regular updates etc etc.

I suppose that's about everything. All that remains is for me to just say thank you again. Your endless support has encouraged me to become a better writer, and has given me hope that one day I might be a published author and there will be people that will actually read my work! The wonderful messages and comments I receive on a daily basis mean so much to me, and even the comments that aren't so nice have helped me to improve my writing and become better! 

So basically, this is just me, saying thank you for all of your support, and that you're amazing. 

Oh, if you have any questions about anything in the book, what happens to who after the story finishes, any unanswered questions etc, leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply to you! Or if you just have somethig nice to say, some constructive criticism etc, leave that for me too and I'll try to get back to you!

Thank you again!

BarneysCrew