Assaination Corp. 2 chapter 1

Big thanks to StarPotatoLord  and MaiDemonLord  for checking and editing chapter 3-5 they deserve the credits for helping. Thank you! 👍 Be sure to follow them!

Okay if your new here and have not read book 1! Get out of this book and go back and read it bc this will not make sense to you until you read Assassination Corp. book 1 okay! Bye!

P.S this is only slight Akashi x OC. They will not have a relationship it's still Akakuro. OC will have unrequited love to Akashi. They will never be together understood not gonna happen 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

Whether Kuroko come back or not who knows~ 🤷🏻‍♀️
_______________________________________

A girl with long pink hair and Five group of strong people with colorful cloak flow as they walked through the hallway. Students looking at them with amazed and scared.

"Look, look, it's them.." a student whisper.

"Kiseki no Seidai." Another whisper.

"The strongest group of assassination corp.!" They said.

"Those are the Kiseki no Seidai." A boy with black hair said. Nijimura looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah, and you'll be working with them." Nijimura smirk.

"Kazuya Kuro. " Nijimura said.

Kazuya eyes watch as the GOM walked further and further away until he couldn't see them no more.

"Kiseki no Seidai..." he whisper.

As the GOM walked in the hall to their meeting room. They all sat down in a round table.

"Momoi any reports." Akashi said.

"No, none. But it seems he will be staying low now that we've seen him." Momoi said.

"Tch, that bastard I'll kill him for what he did to Tetsu." Aomine said.

Everyone grew silent when Aomine said a certain name.

It's been about five month since Kuroko Tetsuya died. Ever since he died the GOM swear to find Haizaki for killing him. That's why there working together to find that bastard.

Midorima cough breaking the silence. They all turn to look at him.

"I heard that there will be a new member joining us." Midorima said.

"Oh your right! I forgot about that." Kise Said.

"Hmph, who cares he must be a weak guy." Aomine said.

"Don't judge a book by its cover Aomine. This guy is from the 2nd rank." Midorima said.

"That don't matter. He's still weak right Aka-chin." Muraskibara turned toward Akashi Who was silently looking at some papers.

"Yeah." Akashi said.

Muraskibara pouted. He knew Akashi wasn't even listening to him.

"Oi, Satsuki whats this new member like." Aomine said.

"Let's see." She flip thought her clipboard.

"Kayuza Kuro, joined Assassination corp. of Teiko when he was 13. His power are shadow clones. He is rank in the 2nd group of Assassination. Total kill was 2667." Momoi Said.

Kise made a whistle.

"Wow He assassinate that much people but not high yet than mine. I assassinate 6300 people." Kise proudly said.