Assaination Corp. 2 chapter 5

Kazuya, Kise, and Aomine hid behind trees and bushes at the playground.

They created a hologram of a kid playing in the sand box.

It was 10pm already at night. The time these kids were taken was at 12:30.

"Are you sure this is the place. I don't see anything suspicious." Aomine looked pissed.

"Yeah, Akashi-San Said this was where it was. But your right. Nothing happening?" Kuro Said.

"This is a boring job Akashi picked for us. Couldn't Akashi pick something much nicer where we can slash! Bang! And kill! Boring!!!!" Kise wined.

"What are you saying? Kids were kidnapped you know! Their parents are maybe worried about them right now." Kuro Said.

"Hmph, not my problem. That was their fault for going with a stranger. Beside were assassin were bad people we don't do this to help. We do this for fun and to kill." Kise eyes glowed yellow.

Kuro flinch at how Kise was acting.

"Ow!" Kise held his head. Aomine had karate chop his head.

"Kise Your scaring the kid. Stop being a bastard." Aomine clicked his tongue.

"Hmph. Whatever." He glared at a Kuro and turned away.

"He must hate me. Yep." Kuro thought.

Suddenly there was a sound of bells.

Aomine shush Kise and Kazuya who was glaring at each other.

Suddenly a clown pop out in front of the hologram kid.

"Hello! I am Jack the clown of the great magic circus!" The clown cheer with a happy clown mask.

The hologram didn't answer and kept playing in the sand box.

"Awww don't ignore me! Now let's go! Lord Haizaki-sama is looking for kids like you! If you do good you will be reward!" Jack the clown said.

"Haizaki?!" Aomine Said.

"W-What did he say!" Kise grab Aomine shoulder squishing Kazuya and they all fell forward.

"H-Hey!" Aomine shouted But they all fell.

There was a loud thud and the clown turned around to see the three idiots on the floor squish together in a pile.

He looked back at the hologram kid and swipe though it. It was a fake.

The clown turned back to them and the mask was red in anger.

"Assassination Corp......you will pay for making Jack Angry! DIE!" The clown stick both his hands out and rockets shot at them.

Aomine, Kise, and Kazuya screamed as idiot as the rockets flew toward them.

Aomine quickly react his eyes glowed and lightning struck from the sky clashing with the rocket making it explode.

The clown titled his head and stared at the colorful cloak behind Aomine and Kise back.

The three quickly stood up with their weapons ready at the clown.

"Huh? Why isn't it the Kiseki no Sedai lord Haizaki told me about." The clown giggle.

"You bastard. Where is he! I'll be sure to cut his head off real good." Aomine glared at him.

"Lord Haizaki?" Kazuya frowned.

"Ohhh scary! Ah you must be new, now let me tell you a long long story from a long time ago." The clown smiled.