Chapter Eleven

A young man walked down the trails of the community park. The lamp next to the concrete trail was the only thing illuminating the path. He stopped beneath the lamp post, looking down as he took one last puff of his cigarette, letting it fall as he stomped it out with his shoe.

Randy Harrison, the teen everyone feared back in high school was now a grown man in his mid-20s. Though Keith and Troy moved away from their dangerous lifestyles and worked hard for a new beginning, Randy was still an utter mess. He wasn't a school shooter like everyone estimated, but now a drug dealer. He had been in and out of jail after being released from JDC when he was charged for the damage he caused to the young Woods boy. He still had his signature blood-red hair, even though it was now unkempt and faded with his natural roots growing in. He also appeared to look older and have dark bags under his eyes, as a result of the harder drugs he had gotten himself into.

He heard leaves rustling in the forest beside, instantly turning to it and pulling out his switchblade. "Who's there?" He called out.

The lamp suddenly flickered, the surroundings going completely dark before it went back on. Once it did, a person stood on the outskirts of the forest who was not there before. The young man, who stood at about 6'0 had a lean build, that was covered by his baggy white hoodie but shown in his ripped black skinny jeans. He wore his hood over his head, it casting a shadow down on his face. However, Randy was able to see the long black hair that came out from his hood, it nearly touching his stomach.

"Heh, I've been trying to find you for years."

Randy backed up a little but still felt as if he was paralyzed with fear. "Who the fuck are you?..."

The long-haired man let out a chuckle, bringing his hands to pull his hood off. His long black hair covered his right eye, as the left side of his head was buzzed down to stubble. His white face was decorated with piercings, along with his ears, that had black gauges stretching his earlobe out. His crystal blue eyes were bordered with black. However, the most off-putting feature was his unnaturally large smile, that had literally been made of two large cuts. "Does the name, Jeff Woods ring any bells?"

"N-no- It can't fucking be." Randy muttered out, in complete shock and terror.

He nodded his head. "Oh, you fucking bet that it's me, I've just, changed a little from the last time you've seen me." 19-year-old Jeff said with a chuckle. "You know, you're the real blame for all of this. If you hadn't decided to set me on fire none of this would've happened. But I do have to thank you, because of your dumbassness I'm one of the countries most wanted serial killers."

"It was a mistake, I swear." He muttered out.

"I'm not the only mistake you've caused."

The lamp flickered once again, however, when it went back on a new sight was to be seen. A small boy was now beside Jeff. His skin was white with a tint of blue, his hair was a golden shade of blonde with elf ears sticking out, a long green hat over his mound of hair. He wore a green shirt with a white collar, shorts, and boots. He also wore a long black tattered coat that touched the back of his knees. He floated a few inches off the ground, his black and red glowing eyes stared at Randy with hate, bloodied tears staining his white childlike cheeks.

 He floated a few inches off the ground, his black and red glowing eyes stared at Randy with hate, bloodied tears staining his white childlike cheeks

"I think you owe Ben an apology."

Randy shook his head, his eyes continuing to stare at the two in utter shock and terror. "This isn't real, this isn't real." He muttered to himself before turning around, sprinting down the street.

Ben looked up at Jeff, tilting his head a little. "What do you suggest?"

Jeff watched Randy helplessly running away, before smiling down at his best friend.

"I say it's your turn to make him go to sleep."