Chapter 2: Getting All Settled In

Here's Chapter 2 and up top are what they'll wear on Violet's first in Inkopolis, so enjoy.

"J-Joshua, you're the new member of the Squidbeak Splatoon Squad?" Sarah asked, to which Joshua replied, "Um yeah, I have been a part of the Squidbeak squad for at least a year." Then Joshua's attention turns towards Agent 8 who was sitting there in silent and asked, "So does she have a name other than Agent 8 cause I want to know how the hell gramps skipped agents 5-7 to have agent 8?" Sarah was going to speak but Agent 8 puts her hand in front of her and looked at everyone with her violet eyes, "I don't have a name but Captain Cuttlefish gave me the name Agent 8 cause the weird A.I. called me the 10,008th contestant." After saying that Sarah then made the realizing (she forgot that Agent 2 said that Agent 4 was her little brother as she was shocked to know my inkling character was her friend I'll explain in another chapter in a flashback) and asked, "Wait a moment Joshua didn't you asked why 'Gramps' named her agent 8 right?" Joshua looks back at her and simply nods at her, and she continues, "And Marie, you said that Agent 4 was you little brother, so that means that JOSHUA AND MARIE ARE SIBLINGS?!!"

As everyone looks at Sarah, she then grabs Joshua by the collar of his hero's jacket, shaking him and asking, "Why didn't you tell me that you were related to the Squid Sisters" Joshua then grabs Sarah hands and says, "Ok two things: 1.Please don't thrash me about cause I still have some splat bombs on me and 2. It's because We don't want anyone in our personal life being berated by the paparazzi and Marie worries about me too much to the point of stres-AUGHK" Joshua said as Marie interrupted him with a swift elbow to the gut. "See, she doesn't want to worry about me, so we pretend that we don't know each other, just someone Callie drag with her to be interviewed." "HEY, I NEVER DO THAT!" Callie yells but brushes it off with a retort, "Saids the guy who died 7,001 times to small fries." Joshua gave Callie a glare and said, "That's because you shove me into them."

1 hour later

As all five just sat around and chatted, Joshua looked up at Agent 8 to see that she was looking at him, then darted her eyes down to avoid his gaze 'Huh was she blushing or nervous.' Joshua thought but brushes it off and says,"Hey guys I think I found a name for Agent 8," Joshua said as everyone look at him as he continues, "I think if she doesn't have a name then why not we call her Violet for the time being until she can maybe remember her real name?" Agent 8 smiles and says, "I think I like Violet better than whatever my real name was." Joshua looks over Violet and gives her a genuine smile and looks back at the others just as Violet hides her face so he can't see her blushing.

30 minutes later

Everything was quiet, and everyone heard someone's phone going off, and thus Sarah asked, "Who's phone is going off?"That's my," Joshua replied as he grabbed his phone, unlocked it , looked at it , and stood up, "Sorry guys, I gotta go."You and Justin are off to twin league Clam Bitz?" Marie asked, and Joshua simply nods, and Sarah asks again, "What's League and Clam Bitz, and who's Justin?"Marie and Callie will explain as they will take you guys to our home, alright?" Joshua said as Sarah and Violet nodded while he jumped through the grate.

That's chapter 2 everyone sorry for the long wait but I was hit in the head last week and yeah heads been hurting but I'm ok now chapter 3 will be out as soon as I can cause writing on a phone is tedious (682 words)