ii.

Harry woke up this morning to find a letter by his window.

Could it be- No. Surely not.

He opened the letter to figure out that it was from his secret admirer. He was more than surprised that his plan worked.

Dear Harry,

Holy shit. I wasn't expecting you to write a letter back. You didn't have to, by the way, but I appreciate you for doing so.

I'm surprised that you're shocked that someone likes you. You're an amazing person, Harry. Why wouldn't people like you? And I can assure you that this is not any sort of joke, I honestly do have feelings for you and I needed to get it off of my chest. But I understand why you may think that this is a joke; I would think the same way if someone said that they liked me.

Yes, we do know each other. I wouldn't say that we talk alot but whenever we do, I can't help but feel so nervous around you. W̶h̶e̶n If you find out who I am, you will most definately think this is a joke, but I promise you it is not. I can't help the way I feel around you and i'm not that good at hinting or showing my emotions.

"Do we get along?" That's a question for me to know and you to find out. If I answer this question then it will make you have more chance of knowing who I am. I don't want that, i'm not ready for it; it just can't happen. You will truly hate me.

I am in your year, yes.

Trust me Harry, I am no where near sweet. I have every reason to doubt myself. People hate me, they hate me so much. People wouldn't even bother to look twice at me; let alone be interested in me. Why on earth would anyone be interested in me Harry? And why would you be interested in me? If you find out who I am, you would understand where i'm coming from.

Did you really just ask why I like you? Harry, you're the most bravest and selfless person i've ever met. People inspire to be like you, Harry. You're just perfect. People look up to you. You've got all the features that every girl and guy wants. You always try your best to help others and so many people appreciate you for it. And plus, your hotness is just a massive bonus. I like you so much Harry. No one has ever made me feel like this, ever.

It took me alot of guts to send that letter, I was scared that you wouldn't even read it, or you would rip it apart or something. Well i'm guessing you were the last person to read it, considering nearly the whole school knows. I had to tell you this way because there's no way I could tell you in person. You would most definately hex me, and probably tell the whole school, or tell your friends, or just try and make my life a living hell. I know for a fact that if I told you in person you would be so disgusted. So this was the only way.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

Harry was more than sad for his secret admirer once he read that letter. Why did they think so badly of themselves? Harry was going to do whatever it takes to find out who his secret admirer is, and he's going to make sure they no longer doubted themselves.