v.

Harry smiled softly as he opened another letter from his secret admirer.

Dear Harry,

What do you really think of Malfoy? Do you really hate him? I'm just curious really, I never thought you truly hated him. I really don't think he's that bad.....

I know he doesn't hate you. I think everyone knows that.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

For some reason, he didn't have any words to respond with.

He remembered what Pansy said to him the other day.

"That's not a reason to hate someone!" She shouted, "Blaise is an annoying git, yet you don't see me hating him and using sectumsempra on him now do you Potter?"

She was right, you can't just hate someone because they're annoying; it made no sense, and it wasn't a valid reason. Ron was annoying sometimes, well nearly all the time, but Harry didn't hate him.

"And plus, Draco has changed! Trust me he has!"

Harry guessed that Pansy was right about that one as well; Draco had changed slightly. He doesn't insult Harry's friends anymore, and doesn't even insult him either. Instead of insulting him, it seemed as if Malfoy had started to complement him instead. Part of him couldn't stop thinking about what Malfoy said last potions lesson.

"You're Harry Potter! The Boy Who Won't Fucking Die! And your hotness is just a huge bonus."

He felt as if he had heard that exact phrase from somewhere before.. but didn't know where.

"You can't hate someone who you barely know!"

That was the one thing from what Pansy said that couldn't seem to leave his mind. It was true, you can't hate someone you barely know.

He decided to start writing back to his secret admirer.

To My Secret Admirer,

I don't hate Malfoy; well, I don't think I do. I don't know what's going on with him to be honest. He has changed, yes, but his sudden change confuses me. I used to think I hated him, but now that I think about it, I can't seem to find a valid reason to hate him. He was my enemy, but I guess now that he's changed that that's all in the past. He's still can be annoying sometimes though.

And I would be a fool to ever believe that Malfoy likes me, trust me, he doesn't. Why do you think he likes me?

Also, I was wondering if you could maybe give me some more clues on who you are? If you don't want to, then it's fine, but i'm dying to know who you are.

Are you in any of my classes? If so, what class?

Do you talk to Hermione? I don't know why, but everytime I mention you, she seems to go awfully quiet. I think she might know who you are, did you tell her? She hasn't told me, which honestly annoys the hell out of me.

From,
Harry.

________________

As Harry was walking to breakfast, he saw the most unexpected thing ever.

It was Malfoy, talking with Hermione. They were both laughing, it looked as if Hermione was teasing him about something. But they acted friendly.

[ A/N : i really can't stand dramione as a ship. i just prefer the concept of them being friends. ]