Introduction and Info

Hoi hoi~ I'm the author of this FF~!!
This is my very first fanfiction and I'm very, very excited for this ff.
English isn't my first language so I might have some short comings on grammar and narratives.
Anyways, please do support me and show your love ♡♡ I'd really appreciate it~

------------------------------------------------
On to my OC

• In the original world •

Name: Mikaru HarutoAge: 19Height: 163cmWeight: 48kgEye color: Light mix of green and blueHair: long Dark Brown with bangs

Name: Mikaru Haruto
Age: 19
Height: 163cm
Weight: 48kg
Eye color: Light mix of green and blue
Hair: long Dark Brown with bangs

Likes: Peacefulness, simple sweets, music, games, books and more over erotic books(yes, you read it right) and nothing much.
Dislikes: People pestering her often, excessively loud people, being confused or not understanding, stupidity (special exception for Yui), People who are fast to judge.

Father: Ryuzaki Haruto
Mother: Maria Kozuki
Brother: Saku Haruto
Grandma: Michiko Tairo

Background on Family

Mikaru was never really close with her family and parents except her grandma as long as she can remember. Her parents divorced and took one child each to go find their new life, Mikaru was left with her father and her mom took her brother. Her father left her with Granny Michiru and went on with his life, now he is married again and has a different family to be with. Mikaru meets with her family barely once a year. She never had any emotional attachment to her blood related family and never took it too personally, in another words she didn't care much.

Personality

Mikaru is a naturally very calm person, not much of a talker neither a laugher. She appreciates her life and likes to enjoy it but at the same time it almost could be said that she doesn't mind death. It seems like a very natural thing for her, people are born and people dies after, cycle of the world. She passes as a logical person, if things happen she thinks it thoroughly before making a move. Bothersome things are what she avoids the most, wasting energy on things that are not a necessity is what she calls a pain in the ass. Most of the times she listens to music and just wanders around or read a book or an erotic novel while drinking coffee. She could be titled an closet pervert, she does not like it but doesn't deny it.

_________________________

▪ In the DL world ▪

Name: Rui Komori [Mikaru Haruto]Age: 10 Eyes: Vibrant sky blueHair: Glossy pink, short hair with bangs

Age: 10
Eyes: Vibrant sky blue
Hair: Glossy pink, short hair with bangs

Family:
- Real family: [unknown]
- Adoptive father: Seiji Komori
- Step sister: Yui Komori

Impression:
Seems like a quiet kid and doesn't have much expressions, keeps a stoic and bored face. Does not show what she is thinking, mostly a mystery. Been said to be mature for her age but really an adult inside.

Her facial expression is like up there (kindergarten kid pic)
Her body, height, over all look of it.

Her facial expression is like up there (kindergarten kid pic)Her body, height, over all look of it

_______________________________

Some other details on Rui Komori will come on the chapters.

;)