Powerless For Your Love - Chapter 15

(Some days later)

Ella's POV

I've been trying to do it right! I've been living a lonely life! I've been sleeping here instead! I've been sleeping in my bed! I've been sleeping in my bed! 

I open my eyes and check the time. 9am. Sunday morning. I hear that familiar guitar tune. Lumineers. I should probably put my earphones on. I thought to myself Ryan arrived late last night and he NEEDS to sleep. I unlock my phone and log in on Instagram. As I roll down the screen, I see a pic of Ryan and Rose kissing ."Three words for ya: bold, wild, shameless ;) xxx" I comment. I click on Dan's profile and a pic of him with Kyle making some weird but funny faces shows up. I can feel my cheeks burning and a smile taking place on my face. I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" I ask. Ryan comes in, only with a T-shirt and boxers on. He lies down on my bed covering himself with the sheets. "Morning..." He embraces me.

"Sorry if I woke you up..." He rubbed his sleepy face.

"No, it's fine..." He said. "What you doing?"

"On Instagram..." The I realise the pic is still on my screen.

"Are those Dan and Kyle?" He pointed, making me blush heavily.

"Yeah..." I responded.

"I'm sure I'm not the only one saying this but you have to give him a chance. You need each other." Ryan made me look at him.

"No, you're not the only one." I sighted, realising that I might be falling hard for him.

****

I make pancakes sometime on Sunday, and Sleepy Beauty aka Kyle loves it.

"Oh my fucking god, Dan... Hummmmmm..." Kyle was delighted with the breakfast.

"That's nice to know, Ky..." I laughed. I grab my iPhone and text Ella good morning. Within 30 seconds I get a reply.

"You talking to Ella, right?" Kyle smirked. I nodded.

'What ya gonna do today?' I asked.

'Nothing interesting. Ya know, just studying'

Ella's POV

Ancient Egypt, here I go! -.-

****

(Later on the afternoon)

Ella's POV

The doorbell rings. I make my way to the entrance hall, wondering who could be on a Sunday afternoon. I open the door, and a smiling wild-haired man stands in front of me.

"Hey..." He kisses my cheek.

"Hey Daniel..." I hug him. "I thought you were studying..."

"Yes, I were but..." He paused. "I came to save you..."

"You what?" I was puzzled. I wasn't properly in dangerous.

"Yeah... Actually your brother called me to keep you away from books." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking at something behind me. I turn around. There he was. Shoulder leaned against the hallway entrance. Ryan.

"I did. You need to have some fun." He winked.

"Give me a minute!" I went to my bedroom and put some hoodie and my black high-top converse on. Within two minutes I was back to the hall. We said goodbye to my brother and we made our way to Dan's car. "You're desperately needing Starbucks." He smiled. "Yes, I am!" Starbucks has become our thing. I've never met anyone who loved Starbucks as much as I do. When we got out of the car, it was strangely warm. The sun was shining again and was no longer windy. Dan held my hand and we got in Starbucks. We both ordered two Caramel Frapuccinos and went outside for a walk through Leeds streets. We talked for awhile, about nothing and everything. At a point we stopped. My eyes met Dan's. He got closer. Cupped my face and leaned in for a gentle kiss. After some seconds he pulled away. "Sorry, I couldn't re..." I cut Daniel off and kissed him passionately. Powerless for his love.