PBG Does some things.

Now will you go into the TARDIS?

    "If you give me a new N64 cause this one broke." Said PBG.

    Fine. Abracadabra! A N64 with a Link and the faces of evil N64 edition came in it.

        "Well Fumbuckets! I don't like that game." Said PBG.

     -_- I'm really getting Fumbucketing mad right NOW! JUST GET INTO THE TARDIS AND ILL GIVE YOU A MASTERS SWORD!

     "Deal!" Said PBG.

    "Wait who are you talking to?" asked the Doctor.

      "The narrator duh!" said PBG.

        "There is no narrator!" said the Doctor. "It must be the voices in your head."

   " I'm crazy but not THAT crazy." said PBG.

     "Well just come on!" said the doctor.

  "Okay!" said PBG.

    As PBG and The Doctor went into the TARDIS another TARDIS came out of nowhere. And PBG came out. But on the other one PBG was annoying the doctor like heck and saying all things he loved about Zelda.

     "And I wanna live in Hyrule!" said PBG.

     "Well I can rerange that to Hyrule!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the doctor.

      They landed in Hyrule and I gave PBG a masters sword link came along jumped in the TARDIS and The Doctor Ditched PBG.

"Yaaaaaaaay I'm in Hyrule" then he saw a soldier lying there  Ohhh a song opritunity! "Hey this soldier is dead hey what a happy day hey this soldier is dead I just watched him die COME ON EVERYBODY!"

            Everyone looked at him and the happy mask sales man came up and said "come with me." as much as PBG liked his smile he felt like he was gonna killed. But he went any ways!

            The F word was to keep our PBG rating and the word heck instead of the fiery pit way way way below you is also to keep the PBG rating see what I did there changed PG to PBG?