Character Records No. 1 : (F/n) (L/n)

Note; the art in this chapter and in future chapters is all done by myself unless stated otherwise. Also, the images in this chapter are only rough bases for what you/your character may look like. Just imagine it looking like your character.

 Just imagine it looking like your character

|Personal Information|

Subject number ..... H-10068

Name ..... (F/n) (L/n)

Sex ..... Female

Age ..... 17

Affiliation ..... Organization for the Salvation of Earth (OSE); Resident and subject

Species ..... Hybrid

Hair colour ..... (H/c)

Eye colour ..... (E/c)

Date of birth ..... Unknown

Height ..... (___) cm

Weight ..... (___) lbs

Place of origin ..... Stepping Stone Laboratories (SSL); Subject was one of the original experiments done by group. Records state that when approached, subject willing submitted to authorities, but did not answer any questions. Subject refused to speak at all in any cases of questioning, confirmation, or even leisurely conversation, and still does to the current date, despite being able to clearly understand the English language, as well as a few others. Anything prior to their residency at SSL is unknown.

Hostility ..... Submissive; Subject listens to and follows commands when given, usually without hesitation.

|Statistics|

Strength ..... 7/10

Resilience ..... 7/10

Stamina ..... 7/10

Speed and agility ..... 8/10

Range ..... 7/10

Intelligence ..... 9/10

Cooperation ..... 9/10

Independence ..... 9/10

Partnership ..... 4/10

|Battle Skill and Fighting Technique|

Wings ..... Located on subject's back are two, large wings, spanning about 3/4 the size of subject's body. Though they are mainly used for flight, subject has also been seen using them for blocking, and occasionally, attacking. The feathers that cover the wings are made of an inorganic substance, being able to harden to a steel-like state whenever subject so chooses. Subject also has the ability to detach the feathers and grow them back within a day or so. Due to this, subject will use their feathers as blades of some sort, flinging the hardened feathers at enemies in a single flick of their wings.

Fire

Fire ..... Subject has demonstrated the ability to summon fire from their hands and breathe out fire from their throat. The way that the subject can do this is still unknown, though the research team speculates that it is related to the experiments that subject underwent while under the custody of SSL.

Weapon handling ..... Subject showcases high capability and efficiency in handling any weapon provided to them for training.

|Final Comments on Subject|

Due to subject H-10068's docility and calm nature, we don't believe that they will cause any complications in the near future, and will be transferred into the placement program soon.

Note; She should fetch a high price for those hope-loving 'charity' organizations that keep dishing these freaks out like its fucking Christmas. Make sure that my name gets filed under the 'research and tracking' section for when her payment comes in, no way in hell am I gonna miss a payday like that.

Oh yeah, and tell Henry that his little "they're people too so be nice to them" speech was a load of weak bullshit. These 'things' are nothing more than weapons, pretty much just machines. They aren't human, just useful for keeping the rest of us alive, that's all they'll ever be good for.

I know that you'll be the one reviewing this file, so just make sure to take this part out once you get it.

See you this weekend Patrick, tell Margret I said hi.

— Data and File Management, Thomas Miller