one

"Shawn why can't you come home?" I asked tears forming in my eyes. It had been three days since I last saw Shawn even though he was finally home from tour.
"Baby it's work I can't really talk right now. I have to go we will talk soon okay I love you pea."
And with that he had hung up the phone and I was left alone ....
Again.
Obviously I knew it was hard but we had only been married for six weeks. I came on tour in Budapest and we spontaneously tied the knot. Now I was home and Shawn wasn't.
I looked down in my bed to see Charli our Labrador licking my hand .. at least I still had her. I snuggled up with her and tried to go to sleep.

1 hour later
I woke up by my phone buzzing. I sighed reaching over to the beside table and picking up my phone.
'Shawn Mendes seen leaving the AMAs with mystery blonde' read the headline.
Quickly I looked up the headline on the whole web and saw what seemed to be my husband leaving with a model. Here I was sitting at home with no makeup on, in his oversized shirt, lying in bed with my dog. No wonder he went out with her.
Suddenly I felt tears running down my face, I walk to the walk-in closet that me and Shawn share.
I run my hands along his silky blouses, I get to his fluffy jumpers and put one on. Inhaling the scent I start to sob. It doesn't matter that I'm wearing his clothes if he's with another woman while I'm sitting at home on my own crying.

*ring*

I look over to see my phone ringing and I slowly walk over to pick it up.
"Baby" Shawn says frantically
"What" I snap quickly a unintentional sob escaping my mouth.
"Babygirl are you crying"
"No Shawn I'm not. Why would I be. Because you're fucking some blonde slut? "
You hear a sigh
"No I'm not-"
"Explain the news articles, the pictures. I'm lying here, alone, with Charli when you should be here with me"
"Shush baby don't cry. She's my hair stylist."
"Well then where are you" you say uncertainty.
"I'm on my way home baby girl get ready for daddy"