two

"What do you mean" I splutter. I'm about to fall asleep.
You hear Shawn laugh.
"You better be ready for daddy or I'll have to punish you"
You clamp your legs shut at the thought.
"Open your legs for daddy"
How did -
"You're always embarrassed. You always do that. Now go and put on that lingerie set that you wore on our wedding night. I want my baby girl to look even more beautiful than what she is. "
I put Shawn on speaker and go to the closet again and find the white lace lingerie set he got for me.
"Got it on baby"
"Nearly. "
"Nearly what baby. "
"Daddy"
I hear Shawn moan ever so slightly from the phone.
"Daddy are you alone. "
"Yeah baby girl why ?"
"Because I'm gonna be a good girl for daddy. "
I climb into bed placing the phone beside me. I start rubbing my fingers on my already wet panties. I moan and slip one finger inside my panties. I hear Shawn curse loudly.
"Fuck baby girl do you know what you're doing to daddy?"
I giggle and continue to swirl my clit
"Daddy I want you inside me. I want daddy's cock inside my little tight hole."
Shawn curses again. This time even louder
"Baby I want you to close your eyes and touch yourself. Touch that tight little pussy for me. Daddy wants you nice and wet for when I come home"
I whimper wanting Shawn beside me.
"Baby you better be being my good girl. Daddy's nearly home. I don't want to punish you for not doing as you're told. "
"Daddy where are you. Hurry up"

Suddenly I hear keys in the front door. Shawn's home. I hear him running up the stairs taking two at a time. He come bursting into the bedroom quickly taking his suit off. He comes into the bed crawling between my legs.
"Daddy " I pant. I need him. Now
"Baby girl you look so good right now. Daddy's so hard right now because of you"
He starts rubbing his boxers against my soaked panties. He kisses down my stomach and uses his teeth to take my panties off. I feel goosebumps all up and down my skin from his gentle kisses up my thighs. He looks up at me his eyes darkened with lust.
"I've fucking missed you darling"
Shawn lifts me up so I'm straddling his waist my soaked core wetting his boxers. He quickly pulls them down as I unclasp my bra. He hungrily attacks my neck while I run my fingers through his hair. He moves down to my breasts and I suck in a breath as he starts to play with my nipples. I feel his member teasing my clit and I whimper for the third time. He slaps my ass hard
"Baby girl you have to be patient daddy wants to taste all of you okay"
I nod quickly and start to kiss him. He lays me down on the bed and my hands explore every part of him. They find his hard cock, that's leaking with precum and I start to stroke it. He pushes my hand away and guides it to my throbbing core.
"Ready for daddy baby?"
I nod biting my lip and he thrusts into me slowly. I dig my nails into his back and beg him to go faster.
"So tight for me baby girl. Do you like daddy's big fat cock inside you"
He continues to pound into me. Faster and faster until I scream his name and cover him in my juices. Soon after he does the same.
We lie in the comfortable silence until we fall asleep.