three

The VMAS
*Two weeks later*
I wake up, an early morning breeze coming in through the window rustling the curtains.
I feel around the king sized bed, running my hands over the soft cotton sheets.
Seeing that the bed was empty I hopped up to see where Shawn had gone.
I walked through the house, into the kitchen and out the backdoor. I saw Shawn standing at the pool on the phone, his back to me.
I walked behind him and put my arms around his waist.
"Yeah Jeff I'll call you back in a while."
He turned round and wrapped his muscular arms around me.
"Hey baby why you up so early?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.
"Why are you up so early?" I laughed seeing frown lines across his face.
"I'm just organising things for the VMAs, I'm performing this year."
I sighed, knowing that I was again to be left at home watching Shawn on the tv by myself.
His finger tilted my head up so I was looking at him.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?"
I shrugged, " I don't know I just hate having to watch all those girls go mad for you while I'm sitting at home watching."
He started to laugh, " oh baby I forgot to tell you, you're coming with me."
I looked at him, " what? Shawn no it's in two days ! I haven't got a dress or anything!!"
"That's okay darling, Versace is coming round with my suits and dresses for you to try on."
I spluttered, " Versace ! As in Donatella!"
He chuckled again, kissing my forehead and leading us back inside, "Yeah baby anything for my princess."

290 words
Fk this everybody 🥺💕 Shawn being cute is my favourite Shawn