Chapter 1

Waking up to screaming isn't fun. I rub my eyes to see that my best friend is jumping on my bed screaming todays the day. "Lexie please calm down or I'm not driving us there" and yelled in my raspy morning voice. She shot me a dirty look and walked out screaming "IM GETTING READY!!". I checked the time on my phone to see 12:03 pm. "shit" I muttered to myself. Today is the big day. One long summer of working at the diner and babysitting finally paid off. I finally get to see them. I hopped in the shower, rinsing my long dark brown hair, and lathering my tan skin under the cool water. I slid out and decided to wear my Rolling Stones shirt with black high wasted shorts. I ran out of my bedroom quickly sneaking into my roommates room, Lexie, looking for my leather jacket. Soon she comes out of the bathroom, wearing a All Time Low shirt, and skinny jeans. "WHERE IS MY LEATHER JACKET!" I shouted at her freaking out. "its right here calm down." she calmly says pulling it out from her closet. I put it on and Examined my outfit. My long hair was down to waist, with just a little bit blue at the end. I slipped on my red vans and grabbed my phone. "hello cutie" Lexie said behind me. I laughed and examined her outfit. Her blue hair fell perfectly on her muscle shirt. She wore black jeans, with white Vans. She wore light makeup as always. "you don't look to bad yourself, now lets go" I told her checking the time, 5:46 pm. "WWA TOUR HERE WE COME!" she screamed out the window as we blasted music laughing together.