Chapter 3

One of the security guards bent down to my ear "listen, Luke wants to see you two. I'm making it look like I'm kicking you out so just go along because we don't want anyone knowing" he spoke harshly and clearly disappointed in Lukes choice. I quickly told Lexie and she made this whole big show of angrily screaming and security picking her up on his shoulder as I slowly followed behind.

The guard leads us to the boys dressing room, when we walked in I noticed Ashton and Calum were already making out with 2 other girls. Michael walked up to Lexie, took her hand, and walked her over to the couch.

They instantly started kissing, but it was another story when Luke walked up to me. "Look, I'm not really into this whole groupie thing, your really hot and I mean it, but I can't." I admitted.

"It's fine, I'm not really into it either. And your not too bad yourself." Luke spoke quietly so he didn't interrupt the others while they did their thing.

I turned my head to see Lexie and Michael heading to another room. at least she gets what she's been waiting for, I just hope they use protection because I don't wanna have an annoying baby crawling around our house.

"Um so I just want to thank you for letting me in, you didn't have to do it, I'm small enough to sneak in." I told Luke after a long, awkward silence. Clearly I caught him off guard from him shooting his head up from his phone and looking in my direction.

"It's ok really, I like to help people, especially cute girls." He said louder than expected, until I noticed it was now just us in the room. His cheeks flushed and I looked down smiling in my lap.

"You have FIFA?!" I questioned but it came out as an excited statement. He gave me a confused look but quickly nodded. I grabbed 2 controllers, turned on the PS4, and we began choosing our teams.

"I never get to play, my roommate hates all sports games, including FIFA. She thinks they're boring." I quickly tell Luke before choosing Portugal.

"How does she not like FIFA?" He asked me, his eyes still focused on the TV. I laughed slightly and shrugged my shoulders.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Third time in a row Hemmings, you owe me money!" I screech jumping from the couch dancing, while Luke sits quietly in defeat. Everyone had joined us by the third game. Luke and Calum bet that Luke would win, but that clearly didn't happen.

I look around to see Lexie laughing at my actions in Michaels lap, and Calum giving Luke nasty looks. Suddenly, the security guard that carried Lexie back here stomped in the room and whispered something into Ashton's ear. He looked around before nodding and the guard walked away.

"We have to get on the tour bus now lads." Ashton explained, and the boys nodded their heads. I gathered all my things and stared walking to the exit with Lexie.

"Nikki wait!!" Luke yelled from across the room. I quickly turn around to see him running over, panting as he caught up to me. I laughed slightly and gave him a confused look.

"You left... Your phone..." Taking breaths in between words while handing me my new phone. it would've been bad loosing yet another phone. I thanked him and we hugged quickly before I caught up with Lexie.

"Michael is very good in bed, I see why they call him the "Sex God"..." Lexie continues on about her night with Michael. honestly Luke was so sweet and funny, yet horrible at FIFA.

A buzz cut me from my thoughts and I looked down at my phone as a short text appeared on the screen.

"Rematch in FIFA? -Luke"

I laughed to myself and continued walking to my car.