Chapter 2

"Ticket please." An older looking guy at the entrance says. Lexie pulls hers from her back pocket and gives it to him to scan.

"Come on, where are you..." I mumble to myself while frantically searching for my ticket through my backpack. As I do so, a loud noise pierces my ears, making them ring instantly. All the girls that were previously waiting patiently, started to scream at the top of their lungs. I look up from my bag and see 4 tall, Australian guys appear from the doors we were standing in front of.

Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton stand in a line facing the group of fans. Luke turns his head towards our direction and starts to quickly walk over.

"What's wrong?" He asks me with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Oh, I uh can't really find my ticket" my voice stutters out of shock. He's actually talking to me, my sunshine is standing right in front of me...

Luke directs his body towards the man asking for tickets, "Can you please let her in? She can stay with her friend over there." He asks while pointing to Lexie, who is currently gazing at the newly red headed Michael.

"Fine. But I'm not letting anyone else in for you, pretty boy." The ticket scanner says, obviously not amused by his generosity . Luke chuckles at the comment and returns to the rest of the band, who are now headed back inside to get ready for the show.

***********************************************

"Did you see his hair?!?! It was amazing, I've always wanted Michael to go red. I knew it would look good on him." Lexie rambles on about Michael as I come to the realization that Luke just acknowledged my existence. I never thought that would happen in a million years, but it did, and now I'm trying to contain my emotions.

"We should probably get seated, the shows gonna start soon and I don't wanna miss anything..." Lexie snaps me out of my thoughts and I reply with a short "ok".

We slowly pushed and shoved ourselves to where are seats were, and started talking while they were setting up. "Michaels red hair is killing me ugh," Lexie explained to me as I barely listened thinking about what just happened. " Look how close we are I can probably smell luke from here" lexie told me cutting me from the deep thoughts in my mind. I look around to see the stadium is packed, and we're in the first row.

Just as I was about to answer a text from a friend I worked with, the lights cut off, and heartbreak girl started playing. Posters fly up as everyone screams the lyrics.

Michael started to speak, "just dyed my hair red and I like it a lot so..."he rambled and calum cut in, "your going to go bald!" And everyone began to laugh at the two. Soon enough the guitar strums for long way home started and I screamed, it was my favorite.

As the night became later and the sky became darker Lexie and I have lost are voices.

"oh hell no" lexie whispered to me as 2 big security guards walked up to us.