6

Tch, Love

Y/N P.O.V
" Here you go.. " I said as I placed the chicken soup on the table in front of the couch. He stared at me, smiling. I frowned, sitting down beside him. " Why are you looking at me like that ?.. " I asked. " Nothing, just.. Thank you.. " He said before suddenly planted a kiss on my cheek. My eyes went wide.

Wow, that was fast

Wow, that was fast. I looked at him, only to see that his cheeks are red. I chuckled. " You're the one that kissed me but you're the one that blushing ? Ahh, you really are something.. " I said before grabbing the bowl of soup. " Well , that's the first time I kiss a girl so.. " His words make me raised an eyebrow. " Are you serious ? So I'm the first ? Wow~ I'm honoured.. "

I said while smiling widely before taking a spoon full of soup. " Open your mouth, I'm gonna feed you.. " I said, showing the spoon in front of his mouth. He shaked his head, opened his mouth to say something but I immediately used that chance by shoving the soup into his mouth  " Yah.. " He said, pouting while frowning. I smiled in victory. " No one says no to me.. "

Few Minutes Later..

I stroked his hair softly while his head is laying on my lap  I don't know why but I felt this weird feeling when I'm with him.. I felt something that I never felt with anybody before. Not even Jackson.. " Y/N.. " He called my name softly, making me looked at him, humming in response. " Why are you so kind to me ?.. " Because you're just a bet.. " Emm.. Why you ask me that ?.. " I asked back, still playing with his hair. " Well.. You know, you're a playgirl that already taken.. Yet you still here, taking care of me like I'm.. You know.. "

He said, his cheeks started to reddened. I giggled. Cute.. " Why ? Is it wrong for me to take care of my baby boy ? " I asked, raising an eyebrow while smirking at him. " Ahh, Y/N~ " He whined, turning his whole body towards me before hiding his face on my stomach. I smiled at his cuteness before it suddenly hits me.. The money.. I closed my eyes. The bet.. I sighed before opening my eyes, looking at him. " Jimin.. " I called him sweetly, making him raised his head, looking at me with his glimmering eyes.

 " I called him sweetly, making him raised his head, looking at me with his glimmering eyes

He's too innocent.. But I have to do this.. " Do you love me ?.. " My words make his eyes went wide before he sat down, facing his back to me. " W-Why do you ask ?? " He spoke in a panic tone. I exhaled, smiling before moving my body close to him, grabbing his face so that he can see me by his shoulder. " Answer me, Park Jimin.. "

I said, staring at him. He remained silent before sighing, turning his body towards me again. " If I do.. What are you gonna do ?.. Play with my heart too ?.. Like how you play with the others ?.. " He asked in a low tone while playing with my fingers as soon as he grabbed it. Come on, Jung.. Convince him ! " Jimin.. " I speaked in a soft tone, putting my other hand on top of his. " Do you believe in love at first sight ?.. That's what happened between me and you.. I like you since the day I met you, Jimin.. Believe me, please.. " I said while begging him. Not gonna lie, I felt like dying as I said those words.

I don't know why but I think my actions will leave a big impact on him.. And it will hurt him so much.. He raised his head, looking at me. " I.. I like you too but.. " He said , stopped in the middle of his sentence. " But what ? " I asked. " But I'm scared.. " He said and I can see that his eyes are watery and he almost burst into tears. I curved a small smile before pulling him into my embrace while he buried his fest on my neck. " Don't worry.. I promise I will change for you.. I love you.. " Tch , love ..