11

Thank You For Everything

Y/N P.O.V
I curved a smirk as I see him slowly walking towards us. Come here, handsome boy~ " Baby..? Wh-What is going on here ? " He spoke, looking confuse as hell.

I smiled, walking towards him

I smiled, walking towards him. " What is going on here ? Well, drama is about to start.. So all of us are gathering here to watch it together.. " I said while crossing my arms. He frowned. Cute baby.. " What ?? What drama ? " He asked innocently. " This drama.. " I said, pinching his nose before turned around, walking towards Jackson and the others. I looked at him as soon as I stand in front of the others. " Jimin.. Let's break up.. " My words make his eyes widen. Bingo.. " Wait what ?? T-Tell me it's a joke, Y/N.. "

He said, staring at me. I can see that his eyes started to watery. Poor little boy.. I smirked, crossing my arms again. " Sadly, it's not.. " I said before speaking again. " Listen here, Park Jimin. You are stupid, do you know that ?? You know who I am, yet you still accept me as your fucking girlfriend ! Do you even have a brain ? " I said, earning laughters from all over the cafeteria. " What ?.. " Jimin said in a low tone, full with disappointment before he slowly nodded his head. " So.. All this while, you're just playing with my heart ?.. "

He spoke, looking straight into my eyes although both of us are standing far away from each other. I rolled my eyes, raising my eyebrow. " You just noticed ? Oh my goodness.. I'm sorry for that.. " I said then started laughing then soon, the others joined too. " You think it's FUCKING funny ?.. " His words make me stopped laughing while I raised an eyebrow again. Since when he started cursing ? " Woah, since when you- " " I'm asking you a question.. You think it's fucking funny to break people's heart ?.. " He cut my sentence off, making my smile fell. Wh-What ?.. " You think.. Playing someone's heart is a funny thing ?? " He said, slightly raising his voice. I remained silent. I never thought something like this will happen..

" If you do.. Than I wanna tell you that you are totally wrong.. For your information, I know that you are a playgirl.. Mike had told me everything about you. From you being the reason for almost all the boys to fell into the black hole called depression until you're dating the school bad boy.. I know everything.. But I always remind myself. People can change.. I don't know why but I think I can try to change you to a better person.. But it looks like I was totally wrong.. I'm fucking wrong.. You can never change and will NEVER EVER change.. And having a bad boyfriend and two best friends that keep on supporting you being a playgirl is not helping at all. I don't even know why I can fall in love with a bitch like you.. You are probably the biggest mitake I've ever made in my whole life.. "

His words make my jaw dropped mentally. I never thought my victim would say something like this to me.. Guilt started to rush into my whole body.. He.. He really love me, right..? I can see a tear slowly escaped his eye.. His face, his eyes.. It's obvious that he is in pain.. And the cause of it is.. ME.. My vision started to blur. Oh my god.. Since when I start to cry for my own victim ??..  " You know what ? Thank you.. Thank you for everything.. Thank you for making me feel happiness.. Thank you for making me smile.. Laugh.. Blush.. " He chuckled while tears are streaming down his face as he said the last word.. He's trying to be strong.. A tear escaped my eye and I can see that almost everyone that can see me, gasped in shocked. What are you doing to me, Jimin..

" Last words.. Thank you so much and.. I LOVE YOU, JUNG Y/N.. And I will keep my promises.. " He said before slowly turned around, walking away and left the cafeteria. " Y/N.. " I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to the side, looking at the person. Sowon.. I slowly turned around, facing her. " Sowon.. Why.. Why did I cry..? " I whispered while tilting my head before she pulled my head to her shoulder, hugging me. Soon, I felt someone hugged me from behind. SinB.. " Y/N.. I'm sorry.. This is all my fault.. " She said in a sad tone. For real.. Why did I cry..?

JIMIN P.O.V
" Ahh !!! " I yelled on the top of my lungs as I fell on my knees. I hate this school.. I fucking hate it ! " Why me.. You promised me, Y/N.. " I said to myself as I cried harder. Why you do this to me when I already love you..? " God ! Help me ! I love her so much.. " I raised my voice while looking at the sky. Why..