21

Pyrophobia

Y/N P.O.V
" Urghh ! I fucking hate him ! " Sky said angrily, sitting down on the chair. I sighed, sitting down in front of her. I swear to God, I never thought she dared to raised her voice at Jimin. I can't even make an eye contact with him..! " Relax, Sky.. " I said, making her turned her head towards me. " Relax ?? How am I suppose to relax, Y/N ?? He almost scold you for something you didn't do ! Huh, once a nerd, always a nerd.. " She said, crossing her arms right after.

" Skylar.. Don't call him that.. He don't like it.. He will kill me if he knows that you call him like that.. " I said, looking down. " What ? He can't accept the fact that he is a nerd or what ? " She spoke, smirking. I exhaled, rubbing my face with my hand. No.. He felt ashamed of himself.. " I-I don't know.. Just, just don't call him that anymore please ? I don't wanna argue with him.. I don't want him to hate me even more.. " I said, massaging my own forehead. How am I suppose to earn his forgiveness if we keep on arguing like this ??

JIMIN P.O.V
I keep on looking at the direction Y/N and Sky left. Did she just.. I snorted. I'm sure Y/N's the one that taught her to be rude towards me. Whatever ! Now let's deal with this bitch right here. How dare you disturb my girf- Wait what. Shit..I mentally face palmed before turning my body towards Yuju, crossing my arms.

" I want you to tell me the truth and only the truth

" I want you to tell me the truth and only the truth.. " I spoke in a dark tone. I don't know why but I hate seeing anybody disturb her. The only person that can touch her or even hurt her.. IS ME and ONLY ME.. Yuju blinked a few times before flipping her hair, looking at me while smiling. Annoyingly.. " What do you mean, oppa ? She really laughed at me just now.. I swear ! " She said, pouting afterwards.

I scoffed. " And of course I will believe you, now tell me what the fuck just happened, Yuju ! " I raised my voice, making her flinched. I know there's something happened.. Although Y/N is a baddass before, I can feel that she prefers to shut her mouth if anything happens here.. She wanna change.. " Jimin.. " I turned my head towards the owner of the voice, humming in response.

Suga suddenly pointed at Yuju before speaking

Suga suddenly pointed at Yuju before speaking. " She started it first.. " He said, making me raised an eyebrow, turning my head to her. I told you.. Her eyes widen while her mouth is opening to spill out all kinds of words. " What the fuck ?! Yah ! You have no right to accuse me ! " She said, slightly raising her voice. " It's not accusing. It's called... " Suga slowly walked towards her with his hands in his pockets. " I saw it with my own two eyes.. "

He said as soon as he stand in front of Yuju. She gulped, slightly backed away. " You're a bitch, Yuju.. You think we will believe you ? " I said then about to walk away but suddenly.. " She laughed when I said that you're my boyfriend ! " No wonder.. I chuckled lightly before turning around, looking at her. " Me ? Your boyfriend ?? Hell no..! Keep on dreaming, whore ! No wonder they laughed at you ! " I said while curving an evil smirk before turning around, walking away with my gang behind me.

Y/N P.O.V
While me and Sky are talking to each other at the cafeteria about some fucking random stuffs, suddenly we saw almost everyone ran to the hallway. Woah, woah. What the fuck is happening ??

Sky and I looked at each other before walking over to the hallway. We pushed everyone that blocked our way before finally seeing a sight that for me, THE WORST SIGHT EVER.. A car is burning while some of the firefighters are trying to extinguish the fire. Shit..

AUTHOR P.O.V
Y/N's eyes widen before she slowly backed away, pushing herself out of the crowd. " Y/N ! Hey ! " Skylar shouted her name, chasing her friend. Y/N felt her breathing is getting heavy. She clenched her chest, shutting her eyes. The fire.. She slowly walked towards the wall, leaning herself against it. " Ahh..! " She slide her body down the wall, hands clenching her hair and head.

Her parents.. " Y/N ! What's wrong ?? " Skylar ran towards her, squatting beside her while holding her by her shoulders. " Ahh.. Ahhh !! " She yelled as if she's in pain. Her head suddenly flashback everything again.. How the fire ate her parents.. How her loved ones dead in front of her.. " Y/N ! " Skylar keep on shouting her name, shaking her body.

?? P.O.V
I stared at her with her friend shaking her body. I furrowed my eyesbrows. Why she suddenly act like that ?.. Hmm.. My eyes then suddenly fell towards the fire. I raised an eyebrow. Wait.. She's afraid of fire ?? Later, my lips curved a smirk. Oh, so that's why.. " Yuju ? What the hell is wrong with you ? "

I turned my head towards Yerin as she called me, humming in response. " Nothing.. I just discovered a way to beat the shit out of the fucking newbie.. " I said, making her and Eunha frowned. " What do you mean ? " They asked in sync. I smirked. " She has pyrophobia.. "