three

(Third Person POV)

Jin stood in front of his mirror, debating whether his choice of clothing fit the vague criteria Minseo had requested. Normally, the customers would have very specific instructions on how he should dress but this one gave him very vague instructions.

As he was debating, Jungkook had shown up at his front door and began knocking wildly awaiting his hyung to open up. Jin got to his door and opened it.

"Jungkook! Good! Tell me if my clothes look casual but nice," he said upon seeing his younger friend and letting him in.

Jungkook stepped into his hyung's apartment and looked over his clothes, "I guess so. You have a customer?"

"Yeah, some girl name Ko Minseo. Have you heard of her?" he asked shutting the door and going back to the mirror that was in his living room.

"Ko Minseo? I heard her parents are rich," Jungkook answered as he went into Jin's kitchen for some snacks.

"Wait, really? How do you know?" Jin asked still looking at himself in the mirror.

Jungkook emerged from his kitchen with a bag of chips and made himself comfortable on Jin's couch, "One of my regular customers always talk about her."

Jin nodded slightly and quickly fixed his hair before turning around to see Jungkook had made himself too comfortable on his couch.

"Ya, look at all those crumbs. Why are you here? Don't you have customers?"

"Yeah, but I needed a little breather before I meet them. They are all so bratty and snobby, it's annoying," Jungkook responded as he stuffed his face with chips.

"I need to go soon, where are the rest of the boys? Can't you go mess with them?"

"Uh, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok hyung are all with customers. Namjoon hyung is at a bookstore or something," Jungkook responded setting the now empty bag of chips on the coffee table.

"Throw your trash away Jungkook, it's bad enough you come and eat my food everytime you come over," Jin said pointing at the empty bag.

Jungkook groaned and reluctantly threw the empty chip bag away, "Hyung, how long is your order? Let's go get sushi tonight!"

"She said she was renting me just for lunch so I guess it wouldn't be too long," Jin responded looking at the mirror again to check his face.

"I'm gonna leave now! I'll call you later, bye hyung!" Jungkook said grabbing another bag of chips and walking out the door.

Jin decided it was also a good time for him to leave too, he grabbed his phone and his house keys and left.

He quickly got a taxi and got in before telling the driver the address of the cafe.

Once the taxi had arrived at the cafe and he had paid for it, he headed inside. He scanned the cafe for any sign of the client who had ordered him.

"Seokjin?" a female voice said off to the side.

He quickly turned towards the direction of the voice and made eye contact with Minseo. Minseo was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweater that looked very expensive along with a bunch of accessories he could never afford to buy.

She quickly stood up to greet him properly and Jin smiled in response.

"Ah, you must be Ko Minseo?" he said walking to her.

Minseo couldn't believe her eyes, Seokjin was even more attractive in person.

"Uh hi," she said smiling towards him.

They both sat down across from each other.

"So um, as I said, you're meeting my parents for lunch. Long story short, they have been nagging me for a boyfriend and were about to start finding suitors for me until I told them I already found a boyfriend. So, that's where you come into play but uh, your clothes aren't going to work."

Jin looked at her and then at his clothes before scoffing a little, "You said casual but nice."

"Yeah that's casual but it's not nice," she said getting up.

"Luckily we have time to get you new clothes," she said to him.

"What do you mean? Anything I wear is automatically nice," Jin said causing Minseo to roll her eyes.

"C'mon, we're running out of time," she said looking at her watch on her wrist.

Jin grumbled a little as he got up, "Whatever you say princess."

"Ew no."

"Whoa look at you, miss I am rich," he said upon seeing her car.

"Just get in, oh my god," Minseo said getting slightly annoyed.

She drove them over to a high-end store and led him inside before beginning to choose out new clothes for him.

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down baby, I know I am handsome but it doesn't mean I am rich," he said after seeing the price tag.

"Anything you want me to wear from here, you are paying for," he said.

"Yes I know, now go get dressed," she said handing him a new set of clothes.

Jin went into the dressing room and changed into the new clothes. After putting it on, he admired how he looked and how good Minseo's sense of clothing style was. He picked up his own clothes and stepped out of the dressing room. Minseo was nowhere in sight so he decided to browse around a little. There's nothing wrong in looking at things you can't afford, right?

"Let me see," Jin heard Minseo say behind him startling him a little.

He quickly turned around and saw that Minseo had changed also. She was now wearing a dress and holding a bag worth his entire rent for the year.

Minseo stepped closer to Jin and quickly fixed his shirt a little more before stepping back. She nodded in content and walked over to the register.

"Um, could he please get a bag for his clothes," she said taking out her wallet. One of the employees helped put his clothes into a shopping bag as Minseo paid.

The pair were then walking out the store and Minseo handed her keys to him.

"You drive, my parents will like that more," she said as he took the keys.

They got in and Minseo placed her bag on her lap so it covered her exposed legs. Jin started the car and began driving down to the restaurant by following the GPS.

"Okay so, my parents are gonna ask you a lot of questions about who you are and who your parents are. You are gonna tell them your parents live overseas and your dad is a highly ranked employee at McKesson, a medical supply company," Minseo said as he drove.

"Why can't you answer for me, I work so hard being so handsome already," Jin answered smirking a little as he glanced at her.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Okay, stop. It's getting annoying."

"I can't stop being so handsome baby."

Minseo groaned softly and leaned back in her seat annoyed.

After about 15 minutes, Jin finally pulled up in front of the restaurant. Minseo was even more annoyed and so was Jin. They had bickered more the rest of the car ride to the restaurant.

"Okay, now is when you need to drop your ego and start being my boyfriend," Minseo said prompting Jin to get out to help her out of the car. He handed the keys to the valet and carefully helped Minseo out.

Minseo grabbed a hold of his arm and the two made their way in to meet her parents.

-

a/n - lmao yikes