nine

(Third Person POV)

As the couple entered, they were engulfed by a room full of chatter. Minseo quickly tightens her grip on Jin's arm out of nervousness. He immediately looked over at her and moved her hand to his before holding it tightly.

"Do you remember how her mom looks like?" Jin whispered leaning in towards her ear.

Minseo nodded her head in response and started looking around the restaurant for the women she met at the store. A woman then stood up and waved them over.

"Oh, is that her?" Jin asked pointing Minseo to the direction of the waving woman.

Minseo looked over quickly, "Oh, yeah. It is."

She held Jin's hand tightly and walked with him to the table. After greeting everyone with a bow, the couple sat down on the two empty seats. They then quickly ordered their meals.

"Minseo, this is my daughter Kim Taehee and Taehee, this is Ko Minseo," the woman who invited her said to her.

Minseo smiled and greeted her daughter before handing her gift to the daughter "Congratulations on your graduation, Taehee!"

"Are you trying to look for a job now or do you have other plans?" Minseo asked after Taehee accepted the gift and set it on the ground.

"Oh well, I am trying to look for a job but there are a lot of other people who are also looking for jobs so it's going to be hard."

"Oh yeah, it is very tough. What kind of job are you hoping to get?"

"Well, I graduated with a degree in Business Administration so I'm hoping for a job in office administration."

"What companies have you applied for so far?"

"They are small companies because I heard the competition in the bigger companies for jobs is intense and I don't know if I could handle that."

"Oh yeah, it is very tough but if you are interested, I could help you with your resume and help you prepare for the interviews. There is also an opening at Ko & Associates for office manager."

"Oh my god, I would love that! Could I possibly get your number?"

"Yeah, of course!" Minseo answered getting her phone out and exchanging numbers with her.

As Minseo and Taehee were chatting, Jin silently watched smiling. Minseo was surprising him more and more each time. Minseo's kindness was not just an act unlike most people in her social status. Jin was about to sit back and continue watching Minseo but Taehee's mom got his attention.

"Hello! You must be Minseo's boyfriend! Nice to meet you!" she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Kim," Jin quickly greeted back.

"So how did you and Minseo meet?"

"Ah well, I met her through some acquaintances."

"Ah, I see, well you got lucky. Minseo seems like a very kind and sweet woman."

Jin smiled and looked over at Minseo who was still talking, "Yes ma'am I did."

Their food shortly arrived and they dug in. Minseo continued making conversation with Taehee while Jin watched silently. Minseo checked the time on her phone before looking back at Taehee.

"I'm afraid we have to go now, but it was very nice meeting you Taehee. And Mrs. Kim, thank you for inviting me to this, I really enjoyed it," Minseo said getting up from her seat.