eight

(Third Person POV)

Minseo is on her way to pick up Jin. Dressed in a pair of jeans, a blouse, and a pair of sneakers, she pulled up in front of his apartment. After parking her car, she took out her phone and sent a quick text to Jin about her arrival. She silently tapped her freshly manicured nails against the steering wheel as she waited. Her phone buzzed signaling a text message and she looked at it before mentally groaning.

"I'm still getting dressed, why don't you come inside to wait," Jin wrote in a message back.

Minseo quickly grabbed her purse and stepped out of her car before walking over to the door she saw Jin enter the other day. She rang the doorbell and stepped back waiting for the door to open. Jungkook answered the door.

"Hyung! There's a girl at the door!" Jungkook yelled into the apartment upon seeing her.

"Ya, Jungkook! I just told you that Minseo is coming in and to let her in!" Jin said peeking out from his room.

Minseo smiled watching the short interaction between them.

"Minseo, you can come in," Jin said before he disappeared into his bedroom.

Jungkook grinned at Minseo and opened the door wider for her as he greeted her. She greeted him back before stepping into the apartment and taking off her shoes.

"Jungkook, was that Minseo?" Jimin asked coming out of the kitchen before making eye contact with her.

Minseo quickly greeted Jimin with a bow and Jimin greeted her back.

"Noona, you should sit," Jungkook said pulling out a chair from the dining table.

"Ah, thank you," she answered as she sat down on the chair at the table.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"So um, what year are you born?" Jimin asked breaking the silence.

"I was born in 93'," she answered.

"Really? But you don't look that old!" Jungkook exclaimed prompting a punch from Jimin.

"Ah sorry, that was rude," Jungkook quickly apologized.

Minseo laughed and shook her head, "No, no. It wasn't rude."

Jungkook grinned, "Noona, you're born in the same year as Yoongi hyung!"

"Ah, really? When were you guys born?"

"I was born in 95'" Jimin answered.

"Oh so young," Minseo answered looking at him before turning to Jungkook.

"97'" Jungkook answered.

Minseo smiled, "Aw, you guys are barely an adult."

"No Noona, I'm a fully grown adult," Jungkook argued.

"Yeah! We are way over 18 years old," Jimin added.

Jin then came out from his room and noticed Minseo at the table being surrounded by his two friends.

"You guys better not be tormenting and annoying Minseo. Look at her purse, she has the money make our lives hell," Jin said fixing his shirt.