𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑈𝐺𝐸.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jimin squealed again at the screen as he watched his favorite band, BTS, perform.

His eyes focusing most on Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Can you fucking stop blushing like a school girl?" Taehyung mumbled and took another puff from his cigarette.

Jimin pouted. "I can't help it, they are so hot!" He moaned.

"Don't you fucking dare have an orgasm in front of me, Park Jimin!"

Jimin giggled as Taehyung flicked his forehead.

Taehyung had no idea why people went so crazy for those BTS boys.

Teeth clashing, tongues swirling and hands wandering around as they kissed each other. They managed to stumble towards the bed without breaking their heated make out session.

Taehyung moaned as Jeongguk's tongue traced the delicate skin of his neck. He grabbed onto the alpha's leather jacket and yanked it off.

"You're so hot when you're aggressive." Jeongguk growled in his ear, sucking on the lobe and then proceeded to take off Taehyung's shirt.

"Shut up and get undressed!"

Jeongguk smirked and pulled the rest of their clothes. He flipped Taehyung on his stomach, raising his hips so his ass was facing the ceiling of the hotel room.

"Why are you so bitchy today?" Jeongguk asked as he kissed and sucked on Taehyung's neck and shoulders.

"Maybe I'll feel better if you fuck me good." Taehyung mumbled, looking over his shoulder at the alpha.

"As you wish, hyung.

;;;
Thoughts?