chapter one

it all started with the joker, dick aka Robin was trap, beaten by the joker by the time batman got there it was to late. the building exploded right before he got there  and he couldn't save his bird. that when ra's al ghul came up to him told him he could get his bird back.  ra's had felt bad for helping the Joker. so he offered to bring back the bird.  instead of turning insane, he became a darker version of himself. when he woke up he found them self in a cave, looking around he found out that it was the bat cave. Bruce was asleep next to him. he tried to get up bit was restricted with pain. he felt like he was blown up. he couldn't remember what happened. the last thing he remembered was the joker beating the shit out of him.  how did he get here he thought. when he tried to get up again this time more successful he end up waking up Bruce. Bruce open his eyes and saw dick sitting up.  he was instantly at his side pulling him in for a hug. Bruce says " I thought I lost you chum you shouldn't be sitting up you were beat and then blown up" I thought to myself, so that why I feel that way, but how am I alive. I start to say "if I was blown up how am I" then Bruce cuts me off. " you can think ra's al ghul for that you die and he brought you back" said Bruce. you brought me back for the die, why would you do that. Bruce tryst to talk but I cut him out. you know messing with death is bad.  Bruce says " I'm sorry dick, i thought you would still want to live. how young you are you have a whole life infront of you. please don't be mad at me."