"Creek's back..."

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic)

(Its, Branch-centric)

(There are going be about 1-8 chapters in this fic)

(Check out @OceanArt3mis if you want to read the original version, it is really, seriously so FREAKING GOOD!!)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I don't watch Trolls: the beat goes on a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(I want to start this chapter on a light bit, it gets more serious as the chapter progresses)

(This book, now belongs to me. As @OceanArt3mis discontinued this, and they gave it to me to continue)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

(Branch's pov)

I was almost home. I had finished grabbing my sticks, and some black berries. Yeah, I liked black berries. It was dark and quiet, just how I liked it.

"Good evening, mate.."

I froze then, I knew that voice. I turned around, and saw Creek. That little freaking traitor troll.

"Leave me alone Creek! And how are you still alive?" I threatened him.

"Oh well, I saved myself from being eaten from a mountain monster, and left the chef to be eaten, so here I am" He replied.

I was furious.

"But my my Branch, I really like the new you" Creek smirked.

I almost blushed then.

'God, pull yourself together Branch!" He thought, frustrated.

"You should be dead where you stand," I hissed.

"Let's see" He replied.

He whipped his hair out, but I dodged him. I whipped back at him though. Since I practiced more, I was faster. But after I whipped at him, Creek used his hair to wrap around mine. I struggled, I didn't know that Creek was so strong...

(Creek's pov)

Smart, I now have his hair wrapped mine. I'm stronger than him, even though he's a survivalist. I strongly slammed him into the ground. But not hard, as I knocked him. I walked up to him, and stroked his blue hair. It's silky and beautiful.. I blushed a bit. I carried him in bridal style, and walked up to his bunker. I heard, that he made another bunker a long time ago in the past, not far from here. Perfect..

[In the bunker]

I placed him in the bed, and locked the doors. I doubled checked, to make sure. It was like I was a mastermind villain, and Branch was my..uh..other word for victim..ha, my hostage. Yes, that's the one, hostage. I sat down on a chair, and watched Branch sleep.

'Why can't he be girl?' Creek thought to himself.

It was an hour later, and Branch was still asleep. I decided to grab some water. After five minutes, I heard a scream. I dropped the glass of water, and then saw Branch. He was on the bed hugging his knees, and hiding his face. He was crying quietly, but I could still hear him..

"Branch, what happened?" I spoke in a calm and soothing tone.

"Get away from me!" Branch snapped.

I saw his eyes,they were full of sadness.

"Branch..I want to know what happened,..do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"..fine.." He sighed. "It was about my grandma..."

*FLASHBACK* (A/N: this is Branch's nightmare~👍)

It was dark almost...gloomy. Branch looked around, and saw no one but his grandma.

"GRANDMA!" He ran up to her.

It was to late. A giant hand grabbed her, and both of them, faded away into the darkness.

"NO!!" He yelled.

His eyes then, were full of guilt,fear, and disbelief. Why did that Bergen take his grandma,instead of him? Paralyzed and traumatized by what he saw, tears started going down, he looked even more grey. It was more grey of shades of... depression. Branch didn't know, but a hand shot out and grabbed him. He didn't struggle though. He accepted it. To be with his parents..to be with his grandmother... Instead, the chef dropped him in a cage, and locked it. Branch was still traumatized, until..

"Branch?!" A familar voice called out.

It was Grandma!

Branch ran towards his grandmother. He then hugged her, but then didn't feel anything from her.

"I..I though..Grandma.." Branch was confused, and even more broken then.

The door cage opened again.

"Hello little troll," The chef greeted. "Your the king's special desert" She finished.

The chef then grabbed Branch by the vest, and then gave him to king Gristle.

"Please make me happy, little Branch.." Gristle whispered hopefully.

Gristle then slowly brought Branch to his mouth, and then slowly ate the cupcake Branch was in. Branch froze, and everything went black.

*FLASHBACK END* (A/N: Aka, end of Branch's nightmare~😝)

(3rd persons pov)

"Oh Branch.." Creek then hugged Branch, to comfort him.

"Heyheyheynotahugger" Branch stammered. "Its not even hug time yet!" He yelled a bit.

"Well, it looked liked you needed it. Besides, I can't stand stand to see you cry. It's ok to let it out love. Just let it out.." Creek whispered.

Branch tried his best not to cry, but the tears kept coming out.

"Mmm.." Branch was tired.

Branch rested his head on Creek's shoulder. Creek then felt the warmth of Branch, he brought his arms around him, and blushed. Creek waited for a while, and Branch eventually fell asleep.

Creek was tired then. He then decided to get some shut eye, so he fell asleep as well...

(A/N: Hey guys, this is the first official chapter, to this story~😁)

(For some reason, I wanted a Breek book. There will be bit of Parcher in the future though,Becuse what would a book of mine be, if there wasn't?~😊)

Word count: 1002

(Comment down If you like this fic, and please vote on this as well~😗)

(I literally wanted a breek book ~😉)

(I'll update I want to~🤣)

(The next chapter, should be out in about a day or two~😄)

(Bye bye, hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)