"Day 1: The Dates..."

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs. 

 (This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic) 

 (Its, Branch-centric) 

 (There are going be about 1-8 chapters in this fic) 

(Check out @OceanArt3mis if you want to read the original version, it is really, seriously so FREAKING GOOD!!) 

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers) 

(I don't watch Trolls: the beat goes on a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc) 

(I want to start this chapter on a light bit, it gets more serious as the chapter progresses) 

(This book, now belongs to me. As @OceanArt3mis discontinued this, and they gave it to me to continue) 

 (Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)  

Branch was currently at the beach with the snackpack, thinking over things..

'Why?' Branch thought, puzzled.

It wasn't everyday that you had two trolls fighting over you. Especially, since it was a ex-traitor and a extremely jealous glitter troll.

It was kind of amusing, in a way. Branch never thought that any trolls, especially male ones, would fight over him. 

He thought back, to when Creek had comforted him. He promised he'd always be there for him. That he did understand him. 

But Creek still had his family.

Branch appreciated the warm feeling Creek gave him. But about him undertstanding Branch's past? That, he didn't, no one did. 

If anyone didn't know already, his parents already sacrificed themselves, to save himself and his grandma, when he was just about one years old. And when he was around five, his grandma sacrificed herself for him, because he was so lost in song, that he didn't see the bergen coming!

He just wish there was someone who understood him.. ( A/N: I wrote this scene, because I like these two could along if they ever tried~👍)

"You, alright?"

Branch jumped out of his skin! He turned around, and saw Archer..

He was shirtless, leaning against a sunbed pole, had his arms folded, and had a sympathetic face on him.

"You alright?" He repeated.

Branch just looked at him.

There was a look in Archer's eyes he'd never seen, it was almost...haunted.

It vanished as soon as it came.

Branch's mouth moved without his consent.

"Just reminiscing..."

Archer had a confused look. "What about?"

"Death.."

"Is it your parents?"

Branch looked at Archer, offended.

Archer held his hands up in surrender. "I didn't mean to know, it's what Poppy told me"

Branch understood, but didn't know why Poppy would just tell his past like that..

"Just to let you know, I understand what it's like to lose someone"

Branch look at him with a look that clearly said, 'explain-how-you-understand-then'.

Archer sighed.