"Day 3: The Decision.."

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic)

(Its, Branch-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I don't watch Trolls: the beat goes on a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(This book, now belongs to me. As @OceanArt3mis discontinued this, and they gave it to me to continue)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)   

Jealously

/ˈdʒɛləsi/

Noun

1. a feeling of unhappiness and anger because someone has something or someone that you want

2. that unpleasant emotion you feel when you think someone's trying to take what's yours.

Creek was currently jealous, and it was because of GD.

He had his arms crossed as the ither stroked Branch's face, and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

It made him want to kill the bastard right then and there.

Archer whispered. "Are you alright, Creek? You look pissed?"

"It's GD..." He whispered back. "I'm worried that he's got a chance more than me.."

"Oh please" Archer scoffed. "He likes you more him, Creek. Trust me, he talks about you all the time, drunk or not. To be honest, he only sees Diamond as a friend. But it could be changed if you don't confess your feelings.."

But I don't want it to change.. Creek thought. I want Branch to myself...

GD didn't deserve him. He was entitled, pompous asshole who only thought about himself.

He could tell that he just wanted Branch to show that he could bear Creek at it, there was no real love in his eyes. Lust maybe, but not love.

And they do say that eyes are the window to the soul.

And right now Creek was the honest one. He could admit to his crimes, but GD couldn't admit that he only wanted Branch for some entertainment.

After he was bored with him, he would immediately dump him and Branch wouldn't trust any man with his heart again.

Creek couldn't allow that.

He didn't care if Branch didn't choose him, he would allow GD to use him like that.

Seriously though, why would anyone ship them?!

Didn't they know about Guy's history with women and men?! He sleeps with them, then dumps them the next day!

Creek only knew because he had walked in on him in one of his sex scenes once.

He shivered even thinking about it.

GD winked at him, but it was a sly one.

He was going to pay for that.

Creek then walked upto branch and placed his hands on the other trolls' branch blushed and finally said the words.

"I choose...Creek."

Everyone, even Guy Diamond why gobsmacked at those words. Creek pumped his fists in the air in victory and kissed Branch in public.

Possessively, he pinned the troll to the wall, hands holding onto wrists as Branch surrender to Creek's kiss and kissed back in content.

"Thanks, Branch." Creek whispered in his ear. "Thank you so much, thanks so much."

The next words made Branch's knees buckle from the tingly feeling creeping up his spine. Creek said the words he's waited forever to hear.

"I love you."

Hugging the troll close, Branch rested his head on Creek's shoulder. He's glad he chose the obvious troll who's been right for him all along.

"I love you to."