"Day 2: Kissing..."

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs. 

 (This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic) 

 (Its, Branch-centric)  

 (Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers) 

 (I don't watch Trolls: the beat goes on a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc) 

 (This book, now belongs to me. As @OceanArt3mis discontinued this, and they gave it to me to continue) 

 (Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)    

Things were...tense, to say the least.

Branch had spent the whole morning pretty much avoiding Creek.

It stung Branch to the core.

He was just sat there, staring at the afternoon sun, relaxing.

"You, alright?" Someone asked.

Branch looked up, and saw Archer. "What do you want?"

He wondered why Archer out of all people was here.

Branch was in in a café, watching people outside. He expected Poppy, biggie, DJ Suki, hell even GD.

But Archer...they didn't talk much (mainly due to Archer being still pissed off about his idea about throwing him in a dungeon).

"Is there anything, you need?" Branch asked, hostile.

"No, Poppy just sent me to check up on you" He replied.

Of course it was Poppy. Nobody really cared enough about to check on him willingly. Poppy usually sent them, and even then, they were a little hesitant talking to him.

"And I also wanted to know what was up with you" Archer spoke. "You look freaking depressed. I mean seriously, look in the mirror.."

Branch moved up and gestured for Archer to sit down.

"Why would you check one mw willingly?" He questioned, ears flattening slightly. "The others usually don't do that.."

As Archer sat down next to him, he folded his arms. "Unlike them, I'm more willing to trust you. But if you think about Branch, and I'm sorry to say it, you were hostile and pushed everyone away when you were grey. That's probably why they're hesitant around you.."

"Hmmm.." Branch trailed off.

He had never thought about it that way, he was so used to seeing his own side of the story, that he never thought of how the others felt. It was a great point though, Branch was hostile to those who was near him.

"Now, for the real reason for why I'm here.." Archer started.

Branch looked at him, confused. "Why are you here, then?.."

"Your being a jackass, mate.." Archer purposefully used that word.

 "What do you mean, I'm being an ass?!"

"Your being so fucking selfish, that you aren't thinking about how Creek is feeling!"

"HEY! IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO ARGUE, DON'T DO IT HERE!" The manager yelled.

"Sorry!" Archer apologised. "Let's go, Branch"

Branch nodded, and got up.

***

As they walked together, Branch couldn't help asking.

"What do you mean, I'm being a jackass?"